LOVIN Pinterest & Polyvore!!

fitatfifty

Cathlete
YES..it's addictive. These sites bring out your creative juices and likes. But you find a lot out about yourself just by the pics you choose and of course your boards that you create. They connect you with others who share and like your style. It's fun!!

YES..it's addictive. These sites bring out your creative juices and likes. But you find a lot out about yourself just by the pics you choose and of course your boards that you create. They connect you with others who share and like your style. It's fun!!

I agree! I LOVE pinterest! I have a whole new set of recipes I started trying! (and enjoying)! Not to mention fitness stuff....;)

Have you found on Pinterest, anyone seeking employment? Many career coaches are encouraging it. Just curious.
Thanks.

Have you found on Pinterest, anyone seeking employment? Many career coaches are encouraging it. Just curious.
Thanks.

No, I did not know about it. Although as I love creating templates and then designing fashion looks on Polyvore. But it would be awesome to get paid for it. A girl can hope!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.