love Shock Cardio so far!

carolmcf

Cathlete
Thank you so much for such a great series. But intense, all of it so far! I have done Pyramid and 40/20 HiiT and loved both, music was great. Found myself trying to ignore the time counter in the corner. My heart rate elevated higher than any of the interval workouts with 40/20, including all of the Plyos in STS. I see these workouts as ones that combine really well with strength segments on the same day (when there is time:))

I enjoyed both step tapes, the footwork was a challenge on both. I have found that once I can learn the footwork, as with 4DS, even though it is just a 6 inch step, it becomes as intense as I want it to be.;)

MMA Kickbox and MMA Boxing were awesome workouts, always love the added attraction of cute guys in there. Neither of these workouts were hard to learn and they both hit everything in my opinion. MMA Fusion is one I will have to practice, as others have said. It is much trickier and requires more athletic ability than I may have!

Thanks again for another great series! I am looking forward to the rotation, but I am glad to get a chance to practice these first!

MMA Fusion is one I will have to practice, as others have said. It is much trickier and requires more athletic ability than I may have!
!

I totally agree! I love that Cathe gave us something to work towards-I just think how great (and fit) I'll feel when I can get through these workouts without modifying.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.