Love Low Max and KPC.....what next?

Hi,

I recently have been doing Low Max and KPC all the way through. I'm loving the intensity. I want to "up my game" a bit. I'm kind of thinking of Imax 2 or 3, but I'm a bit afraid. ;-)

Of course, I will probably order the new ones. Maybe those will be enough for now.

What do you Cathe experts think?

Mary

I'd recommend any of the following... IMax2/Cardio&Weights dvd, Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance dvd or Step Blast/Step Jump & Pump.

Have fun!

I don't have Imax 3 yet, but Imax 2 is one of my favorite Cathe workouts. It's tough but she makes working hard so much fun. Enjoy!

> IMax2/Cardio&Weights
>dvd, Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance dvd

I agree with these recommendations.
Good workouts, good premixes.

I'd hold off on Imax 3 for now! You might, though, want to pick up the Interval Max DVD (with Rythmic Step and Maximum Intensity Cardio) once you've mastered this second group of workouts.

I'd go for IMAX2/C&W and Step Blast/SJP for cardio. These are four of my favorite workouts. And with the premixes on SB/SJP you get a lot of workouts for the money.

Shelbygirl

Imax 3 is my current favorite out of those listed! My approach when I first discovered Cathe was not figuring out what I SHOULD purchase, but watching the previews and figuring out what I WANTED to purchase. I had fun learning the tough moves and modified a lot at first. I know not everyone takes this approach, but you could learn one interval at a time or use the step premix to learn the step portion without the intervals adding in one at a time. Anyway, you can't go wrong with any of them. Have fun!!!
Angela:7

IMAX3 is fun because it's almost an intellectual challenge because she doesn't teach any of the moves, but goes right into the entire combination. I don't have any of the other IMAXes, so I don't know if they're the same way. But I found it a blast just because I was determined to get the combination down! If you like dancy combinations it is a great one to get and you can always skip the blasts and only do the step portions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.