Lotte Berk or The Bar Method

edie

Cathlete
Hi Ladies!

Do any of you have a preference for Lotte Berk or The Bar Method dvds? I'll be purchasing my Fluidity Bar soon and wanted some alternate dvds to work with. One or the other or both...my faulty habit is to buy them ALL!

Thanks so much - your opinions mean a lot to me. edie

I'd skip both the Lotte Berk and Bar Method workouts and get the new Squeeze workout. It is far superior in every way to both Berk and Bar.

I forgot to mention if you're looking for some barre workouts that are incredibly tough you might want to check into Itrain's Iballet. I've been doing these for a while now and they are extremely challenging. Grace creates some serious burn.

I used The Bar Method a couple of weeks before Fluidity arrived. I actually prefered the BM at first because the movements are slower and I could focus more on correct position. The longer I did the BM, the better my form and the harder the workout became. I hear that Lotte Berk's are harder than BM. But, I don't own any LB. Thanks for the head's up on price differences! I might soon get the LB 4 dvd set. I've also heard iballet's have a faster tempo than Fluidity.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.