Lost Fans (spoiler)

Hmmm...This show hurts my head sometimes.

Maybe Kate kidnapped Aaron. She frequently does the wrong thing for what she thinks is the right reason (like killing her father). That could be why Jack, even though he loves Kate so much, can't face what she did.

And, of course, there is something very special about Aaron - remember after the trial Kate asked the sitter if she kept Aaron away from the TV. Didn't he seem awfully young to understand what was happening on a news station? Maybe he has super superior intelligence or intuitiveness.

Or maybe the entire show will be a flashback to Dallas and Pam Ewing just "dreamed it up" :eek:

Debbie Russo

Debbie- We finally watched the show last night (taped it) and my DH said the same thing-- they were dreaming, like in Dallas!:)

Love this show! I also was wondering what happened to Walt and Michael....I will have to watch again and see if Kate said Aaron or Eric, but I could have sworn it was Aaron.

Deanie

I thought she called the baby "Eric". I guess that's what happens when you watch with a cold and dogs barking. I will guess that Claire wouldn't leave Aaron and that she dies. Remember the psychic that said the baby absolutely needed Claire, nobody else could raise him. Claire wouldn't leave him even if she thought he'd have a better life in "civilization".

Eric. Ugh! I thought maybe that it was Sawyer's baby, she was ticked at Sawyer because she was testing how he really felt about having a baby - so she told him she wasn't pregnant, and she named the baby after the old boyfriend that she killed in the car accident. I couldn't remember his name.

Modern child-rearing philosophy is to keep your children away from the tv until they're 2 years old. I don't read too much into that one. Of course, Aaron/Eric would definitely recognize his mother on TV.

>Debbie- We finally watched the show last night (taped it) and
>my DH said the same thing-- they were dreaming, like in
>Dallas!:)
>

As I was watching, I was wondering for a moment if the 'future' 6 are actually in a parallel dimension, where things actually do turn out differently from our dimension.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.