lost 18 pounds!

I've been working out with Cathe for just over two years now-- started with a step video packaged with the step I bought on a whim, and currently place myself in her capable hands three to five times a week for weightlifting and step. I also walk for half an hour before breakfast every day and try to restrict myself to 1800 nutrient-rich calories per day. The result? I've lost 18 pounds this year! I'm also consistently buying clothing one size smaller than I used to. I've always tended towards muscular legs, but my arms and torso have never looked this good before. I feel great! Thank you Cathe!

Congrats! that's very impressive! and you did it the old fashioned way...lots of hard work and good eating! You are my hero!:)

take care:)
Gloria

That is GREAT! :) I am looking to shape up/slim down/get toned, so reading about others succeses is really motivating and encouraging! So thanks for sharing!

That is great! I love success stories like yours. It shows that the best way to lose is by common sense and hard work. Good for you! :)

Wow that's great! Keep up the good work. I'm finding it hard to keep from gaining over the holidays but so far so good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.