Loreal's Lash Serum

I bought this stuff to try about three weeks ago because my eyelashes are pathetic. I can't say enough about this stuff, it has done wonders on my eyelashes. I actually have some now!

It's costly, but I had a coupon and I tried it. Glad I did! :D

I bought this stuff to try about three weeks ago because my eyelashes are pathetic. I can't say enough about this stuff, it has done wonders on my eyelashes. I actually have some now!

Do you wear it under your mascara? How does it work? Is it a thickener or does it improve your actual lashes? Sorry for the questions but I have pathetic lashes as well.

Do you wear it under your mascara? How does it work? Is it a thickener or does it improve your actual lashes? Sorry for the questions but I have pathetic lashes as well.

The instructions say to put it on at night and then in the morning under your mascara. I think its some kind of conditioning serum, and I'm really liking the way it's working so far.

I bought this stuff too and love it! My lashes have grown, though I accidentally singed my right eyelashes the other night and those are stubby now. :eek: But I know how to regrow them now! Good stuff!

I'll have to try it! I have puny lashes as well! I was looking at the stuff Brooke Shields is pushing (can't remember what it's called), but I didn't like the side effects! I mean really, a treatment for eye lashes and it has real side effects! Just makes you wonder what they are really putting in the stuff!

I'll have to try it! I have puny lashes as well! I was looking at the stuff Brooke Shields is pushing (can't remember what it's called), but I didn't like the side effects! I mean really, a treatment for eye lashes and it has real side effects! Just makes you wonder what they are really putting in the stuff!

Lattese I think. It contains the same medication used for glaucoma. This is why the warning to check with your eye doc if pressure problems.

Thanks Debbie for the info. I think I'll try this.

I've been using it for close to 2 weeks now and I do like it. I'm hoping for more dramatic results after 3 or so more weeks.

I'm so stressed over the Agave nectar thread that now I'm thinking I'll use this, love it...like Agave...and then I'll read some where that it is actually bad or dangerous.

I'm so sick of all these great things ending up being duds. :eek:

That's it! Thanks! Haven't seen the commercial in a couple of weeks so my old brain just dumped the name! :eek:

Lattese I think. It contains the same medication used for glaucoma. This is why the warning to check with your eye doc if pressure problems.

It wasn't meant as an eyelash treatment. It was originally for glaucoma and one of the side effects was longer lashes.

I'm surprised that this stuff works. Paula gave it a poor review on the cosmetics cops site saying that it's mostly alcohol.

I've been using it for close to 2 weeks now and I do like it. I'm hoping for more dramatic results after 3 or so more weeks.

I'm so stressed over the Agave nectar thread that now I'm thinking I'll use this, love it...like Agave...and then I'll read some where that it is actually bad or dangerous.

I'm so sick of all these great things ending up being duds. :eek:

I know, that thread bummed me out as well. I'm hoping this stuff will be ok to use. I love it.

I'm surprised that this stuff works. Paula gave it a poor review on the cosmetics cops site saying that it's mostly alcohol.

Well if this was the case my eyelashes would be falling out. My eyelashes are prone to dryness and alcohol would cause major dryness. If it has alcohol in it, it's minimal.

I usually take what Paula says as gospel, but not this time!

Hmmmm. My friend had to return hers because it swelled up her eyes. But, she's got VERY sensitive eye area. Cosmetics that bother her don't bother me.

My lashes have gotten thicker just using babyoil to remove my waterproof mascara, strangely enough. I used to have this gap in the middle of my right lash line and now it's gone. (I started wearing mascara gain about 4 months ago.)

I have very sensitive eyes also and I could very well have an allergic reaction to it. But I think I will give it a try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.