Looking for Suggestion on Tape Purchase

KarenW

I plan on purchasng 5 new tapes VHS for my birthday. I recently lost 36 pounds and want to give myself something good for me as a present. I have the CTX Series, Circuit Max, Cadio Kicks, MIC, MIS, Bodymax, some of the earlier step tapes. Here is want (I think) to buy but open to new suggestion:

IMax 1 or 2
Cardio & Weights
Boot Camp
Power Hour

Thanks for your help
Karen:)

They are all excellent choices. I prefer Imax2 because of the "fun factor." :p However, both Imax 1 and 2 are terrific interval training workouts. You could also add the Pyramids since you said you would be buying 5 vhs and you only mentioned 4. ;-)

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

All excellent choices. I'd pick IMax2 over the original IMax though b/c it looks "newer", the music is better and it's just more fun. I'd also get Cardio & Weights, Power Hour or Muscle Endurance, and Boot Camp. Not sure what to suggest for a 5th, hope about pre-ordering Cathe's new kickbox tape??

Congrats on the weight loss!!

:) Stacy

I have to second the purchase of the Intensity series. it is more cost effective than buying 5 tapes individually and it already features several of the tapes you say you are interested in!

Clare

RE: In praise of I-Max 1

Although I do enjoy I-Max 2, IMHO I-Max 1 provides better training benefits both for the cardiovascular system and leg power training.

That said, you can't go wrong with the entire Intensity Series. If not I-Series, IMHO you would be well served to get:

I-Max 1; AND
I-Max 2;
Boot Camp
Cardio & Weights
MUSCLE ENDURANCE

A-jock

RE: In praise of I-Max 1

I vote for the Intesity Series, too. IMAX 1 is good, but now that I have the IS I don't know what I would do without it.

Which ever tape you get will be good - all of Cathe's are. :)

Enjoy! Marcia.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.