Looking for a Weight Watcher/Cathe exerciser Buddy

dianeksu

I really need to get busy and lose 30 pounds this summer. I am looking for a cyber workout buddy to email daily and be accountable to. I lost 80 pounds in 1998 and was a weight watcher leader for 5 years and then fell off the wagon. I am looking for someone who is in their 40's and is following the WW points or core program. Exercise is not a problem but posted here so we would have Cathe in commen.

Anyway, if you are interested in checking in daily let me know!

Diane

Hi Diane:

I'm VERY interested, but I'm only 35 :)

I have about 40 pounds to lose and have just re-committed to WW. I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in August so Cathe is definitley part of my endurance/strength workouts.

Let me know if you want to keep in touch and motivate each other. Maybe others would like to join us, too. :+

~Marcia~

Hi I am 49 and very interested. I had 100 lbs to lose and have lost 56 in the past year and a half. I love Cathe but do other things also. I love my bicycle as much as I love Cathe. I have to be careful on the lower body workouts due to my knees. I am in Concord NH and have the best WW leader. I am married have a pile of grandkids and ride a motorcycle also.

Count me in. I'm only 34 though. I lost 20 lbs on WW three years ago but have since gained it back. I have 30 lbs to lose. I Love Cathe too but do other things also.

Shirley

Me too please. I'll be 40 this year and have about 20lbs to lose. I attend weight watchers as well. When do we start and what shall we call our thread?

Diana

How about we call ourselves "In our Prime WW/Cathites. If anyone has a better suggestion let me know. Shall we start on Tuesday with a statement of our goals. My goal this week is to get my portions back under control with measurements and I will aim for 6 days of exercise. Good luck!

Diane

Hey - can I join too? I am 33 and want to lose 40 lbs. I was considering going back to weight watchers next week but this would be a great alternative. Post a weekly weight In?

Winter

Welcome Winter,

I think we have a GREAT start to this new thread.

My goal this week is to get my "self" back. I'm very stressed at work and I'm trying very hard to concentrate on myself and nobody else at this point. I'm a VERY positive person, so once I get back on my feet and my head on straight I'll win this battle, I just know it!!! :)

Let's hear some more goals.

~Marcia~

I would love to join this challenge, however have never done the ww thing. I am 32 and need to lose 20lbs. I am in a rut and need some motivation. I want to try eating clean & reducing portion sizes.

Ari

My goal for this week and probably next is portion control. I need to be meticulous about measuring again. Journaling is not a problem for me. I journal daily on etools. I have been losing at turtle rate lately and doing alot of lose one gain one weeks. Oh I did Cathes CTX upper body for the first time Sunday! I am so sore! And I couldnt do the triceps segment. My arms were shaking so much with total muscle exhaustion I was worried I would hurt myself! Going to cut back the weights I used for chest a bit next time.

Hi Diane,
Boy, I can really use the motivation. I've been doing Cathe for years. I exercise 6 days a week mostly with running and Cathe rotations. I joined ww for my 40th birthday to lose just 10 pounds and lost 16 easily. I was so proud and felt wonderful. After that we relocated from San Diego to NJ. I was too stressed to care about what I ate. I've gained all the weight back. I'm also having trouble disciplining my eating.I try to comfort myself by the fact that I am very fit and strong. It is sad that I work so hard at being fit and you can't tell by looking at me because I can't seem to stop overeating! I am 42 and want to get back to feeling and looking great. I'd love to check in daily!:) :) Jennifer

I would love to join this daily thread! I am 36, a lifetime member, and have definite issues now with compulsive overeating. I manage to be at my goal for the monthly weigh-in but bounce up and down in between. I lost 35 pounds, and would like to eventually lose 5-8 more after I regain some sort of control.

I usually do the CORE plan, but this week in an effort to get back on track, I wrote down a day's worth of CORE food that is also at my target points, if I were on Flex.

I love Cathe and her workouts, but haven't worked out in a week. I will either do LoMax or SJP tomorrow morning!

Thank you, Diane, for a great idea....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.