Look what I found....

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
So I was going through some storage containers yesterday and came across my old presenter outfits...wow, white lace bike-length tights, shiny thong keyhole leotards, big thick elastic belts with a rhinestoned "Cathe" stitched onto it. I even came across some colorful headbands and big thick white slouch socks. Too funny! As silly as those outfits seemed I'm attached to the memories they bring.

Who remembers these styles?

I remember those outfits! Too funny! That just tells you how long you've been putting out the best workouts available. Thanks Cathe!!

I do (hand in the air) I used to have a leotard with the fake thong design and the thick leg warmers ~snort~

Try them on!

So I was going through some storage containers yesterday and came across my old presenter outfits...wow, white lace bike-length tights, shiny thong keyhole leotards, big thick elastic belts with a rhinestoned "Cathe" stitched onto it. I even came across some colorful headbands and big thick white slouch socks. Too funny! As silly as those outfits seemed I'm attached to the memories they bring.

I think it would be fun if you would put them on & have your pic taken for us to share!

I remember you wearing some of these styles (the lace bike tights, the leotards) in some of your earlier workouts.

What a blast from the past!

I agree with Cakebaker: photos, please! (but be sure to get a hairdo that is appropriate).

When I took jazzercise classes back in the early 90's I used to wear the thong leotards with matching bike shorts underneath and the slouch socks so I definitely remember, Cathe! :D

I credit my hottest date ever to one of those outfits! I was asked out at the gym by a guy who was a former gymnast, current iron-man competitor, an MD, dark curly hair and GORGEOUS!!!! I was rockin' a leopard print thong complete with sloucy socks, headband and big hair.
Unfortunately, we only had the one date. (I think the outfit was giving off vibes that I didn't live up to!!)
Good times!

Some of the outfits crumbled at the waist band with dry rot. Awe, the end of an era...LOL

Pictures in them???? :eek::eek::eek: Well maybe without me in them...ha!

I remember all that PLUS leg warmers. now THOSE were totally 80's.

Good memoried Cathe !
PS: I agree with the pictures ,,,they would be so cool to see !

Morgs

I credit my hottest date ever to one of those outfits! I was asked out at the gym by a guy who was a former gymnast, current iron-man competitor, an MD, dark curly hair and GORGEOUS!!!! I was rockin' a leopard print thong complete with sloucy socks, headband and big hair.
Unfortunately, we only had the one date. (I think the outfit was giving off vibes that I didn't live up to!!)
Good times!

Actually shaking with laughter :D

***Thinking back*** I had leotards for like ballet class and I remember wearing the sock because in middle school the thing was to wear 3 or 4 at one time. ***Feels sooo long ago, man does time fly*** :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.