Long Sleeved T-Shirts

ZT27

Cathlete
Hi guys,
I could use some help here. I'm going on a vacation next month HOPEFULLY. The weather is not going to be hot or cold. I'm looking for athletic long sleeved t-shirts. Like a baby doll t-shirt kind. I already have quite a few regular light shirts. It could have 2 in one look. If you don't know what I mean, you know the look where it looks like you're wearing a short sleeved t-shirt over the long sleeved one. It could be any company like Nike, Reebok, Fila, Champion....Just wanted some people's input. Sports stores don't have the fabric I like. I don't care for the sheer running shirts. I prefer cotton or half cotton and half whatever. Thanks, ladies!

Lisa :)

I don't know if you shop at Wal-mart but I got some shirts that look like a white long sleeved shirt with a colored shirt over it. They are in the women's athletic wear section. They are made by Athletic Works and they are 95% cotton 5% spandex. I'm not sure if they are still there but that is where I got them a few months ago and they were only like 7 or 8 dollars each. Why spend a ton when it is going to be warm soon?! I would try Target too because I think I saw some like that too if I'm not mistaken. Academy sporting goods store has a lot of nice athletic shirts there too, I don't know if you have one in your area.

Toni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.