local fitness show

Francine

Cathlete
Hi Fitness friends,
I'm being interviewed this sat for a local fitness show about home exercising! I'll fill ya in when I get more details! I know it reaches 350,000 local customers from philly/jersey/hmmm montgomeryville I believe-will let you know more details- channel times etc as soon as I know!
I have bunch of plans/ideas for upcoming shows that I'd be happy to share once I get the time to type it all out! But would love to hear from all of you what you would like to see(it's all fitness related and I'm shooting for an extreme makeover show so I can plug all the local businesses and bring money into our community) My thoughts love xtreme makeover but honestly, these people are out of my range if you know what I mean $$$$$ I wanna keep it real and do segmetns of our interest, thanks for any ideas! Pleaseemail me at [email protected] if you want to give me some suggestions to bring to their attention!

Take care,
XO

Francicne-First, congratulations. That is really exciting...enjoy yourself.

I just wanted to comment on your picture. I noticed the Body Wedge 21 and about died! The company I work for was the manufacturer of this product when it first came out! I don't see them in the stores or anything, just in my own workout room...and now in yours!

Have fun with your show!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.