Live Workouts are AWESOME!

hrcfitness

Cathlete
For those of you that have not yet tried the Cathe Live Workouts you are missing out! I've now done all 3 and they just keep getting better!

Once again Cathe and crew have out done themselves!

I would agreed I love Cathe but she is actually even better live. Someone once posted the idea of Cathe streaming her live classes. I remember thinking at the time that I probably wouldn't be interested. Boy, was I wrong. Cathe live is actually better than DVD Cathe - for me anyway. And, I think her classes might be tougher. I have been drenched from every class so far. Major DOMS yesterday from her Live leg class this past thursday (which I did Friday).

Just my two cents.

I am loving them too, I must have done the step Hiit three times already!!!

I would love some more spin, it is a recently-acquired enjoyment :D

I am loving them too, I must have done the step Hiit three times already!!! I would love some more spin, it is a recently-acquired enjoyment :D
Yes, spin please!!!!!!!! I'm loving the live workouts too. I signed up for on demand plus live. I'm thrilled with all the options at my fingertips. I'm currently selling off my DVDs.

I agree that the clips look amazing. I still love my Cathe DVD's and will continue to get them but her classes loos great as well.

I am waiting a little bit as I may need to get an updated TV so I can hook my tablet to the TV. The one in my workout room now is older.

Just need to figure out logistics first but definitely plan on subscribing :)

I wonder if the LIVE classes will ever be offered on DVDs??? I'd buy them in a minute -- just can't stream at this point. Cathe, please consider.

My best guess is that she may sell them on DVD someday. I say this because she uses her own music in the dvd's not the original lyrics or artists ;-)
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.