Live Search question

Can you search on Live using only the number of the episode. I have tried to just use the number and it doesn't work. Maybe there is a trick to it? Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can just put the number into the search box ... at least I can when searching LIVE for workouts to purchase, but it's been since the November Black Friday sale since I've done it.

I go to CatheDownloads.com

Then click on "Our New Cathe Live Downloads!" kind of on the bottom left.

Then in the search bar up in the right type in the workout #.

(I just realized you are probably searching by number to actually DO the workout. What I typed out will not help you. I do not have Live....I just use the above search feature to search by workout number to read the synopsis and see if I want to buy the download.)

Can you search on Live using only the number of the episode. I have tried to just use the number and it doesn't work. Maybe there is a trick to it? Thanks
If your doing live workouts like on a firestick or roku, no, you cannot search by number. There are lots of categories to search under or just keep scrolling until you hit the one you want. But if you like the workout, before exiting, click add to favorites and then it's easier to find next time. I think you can scroll to the left as well to get to older workout. I've never tried that, but I read it here somewhere. They are working on updates and I believe they are trying to search by workout number to add into the updates. I hope so.

With online streaming you can search by key word, but not by workout number, i.e. if you type in pha it comes up with all the workouts with pha in the title. There is also a list of categories of workouts that can be used to search for workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.