Live Class Jan 8th 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers...
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. I can't wait to get back to our Thursday Live Routine. This Thursday Jan 8th at 9:15am EST we will be doing Lean Lower Body Live. Get ready to shape & define your lower body with the following "toys" :
Fire walker loops, 1 paper plate ( or slide disc), a set of 10 lb weights, a set of 15 lb weights and a fitness mat. See you Thursday!

Cathe, this was my favorite Cathe Live workout yet! Nobody works the legs like you.

What I liked most about this workout were 2 things: minimal equipment + the cardio factor (amped up by the firewalker loops). The power yoga at the end was a plus as well. I'd love to see more workouts like this one.

Thanks for making working out so much fun!

Lisa

I agree! I loved the power yoga at the end! So effective!

Cathe, this was my favorite Cathe Live workout yet! Nobody works the legs like you.

What I liked most about this workout were 2 things: minimal equipment + the cardio factor (amped up by the firewalker loops). The power yoga at the end was a plus as well. I'd love to see more workouts like this one.

Lisa

Lisa
Have you tried the one called Lean and Mean Legs from 8-7-14? It uses a little bit more equipment but has the type of power yoga at the end. I also love the one called "All about legs". That is in my top 3 Cathe live.

Have you tried the one called Lean and Mean Legs from 8-7-14? It uses a little bit more equipment but has the type of power yoga at the end. I also love the one called "All about legs". That is in my top 3 Cathe live.

Firemedic, thank you for the recommendations! I know what I will be doing on my next 2 upcoming leg days. :)

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.