LITE Video Clips and a LITE Project Update - 12-17-18

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
1000-Untitled-1.jpg

As we mentioned last week all of the LITE masters are now at the replicator. We've already received and approved several of the LITE "check-discs" and we expect the rest of the "check-discs" to arrive tomorrow. Production has already started on the LITE DVDs that we already approved and hopefully, before the end of this week, the rest of the LITE DVDs will start replication.

We're hoping that by the end of this week we might start to get a rough idea of when we can expect to receive the LITE DVDs at our facility here in New Jersey. In the meantime, we have now started posting video clips from the LITE series videos, including the Rev'd Up Rumble video clip that we just posted this morning (see below). We will post the LITE PHA clip tomorrow and Pyramid Pump later this week.

IMPORTANT: If You Have Moved Since You Pre-Ordered - Read This!!!

If your address has changed since you pre-ordered any of the LITE videos you need to contact our customer service department at [email protected] and let them know so that we can send your order to the right address. YOU CAN"T DO THIS ONLINE. Changing your address online will only affect future orders, not your pre-sale order. So make sure to contact us if you have moved ASAP.

Though our work on the DVD phase is pretty much over, we still have a lot of work to do to get all of the LITE workouts and premixes ready and uploaded to Cathe OnDemand. This actually takes longer to do than the DVD authoring. We started working on this a few days ago, but we still have a lot of work to do.

We hope to have some more good news soon! If you're planning on pre-ordering LITE make sure to do it ASAP as the Pre-Sale will end shortly and will not be extended. After the pre-sale ends, you will have to pay the normal retail price to order LITE.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

Just FYI... I don't believe Metabolic Blast was ever posted here in the forum. I posted that it was on You Tube, but it never found its way here.

I just wanted to thank Cathe along with her team/crew for working tirelessly putting out workout after workout. I realize it takes a tremendous amount of planning and effort to produce...

I'm very grateful, Cathe :) I love being able to work out with you!

(I'm also grateful you still produce DVDs. Although I desperately want to subscribe to Cathe Live and On Demand, the rural area I live in doesn't have good internet options :(

I just wanted to thank Cathe along with her team/crew for working tirelessly putting out workout after workout. I realize it takes a tremendous amount of planning and effort to produce...

I'm very grateful, Cathe :) I love being able to work out with you!

(I'm also grateful you still produce DVDs. Although I desperately want to subscribe to Cathe Live and On Demand, the rural area I live in doesn't have good internet options :(

YES, YES, YES!!! I agree, 1nortell.
Thank you, Cathe and crew for consistently producing creative, high-quality workouts and offering both DVD and streaming options.

As always I wait patiently because good quality work takes time and shouldn't be rushed. I still think the quality of Cathe's workouts are unmatched. Also I will echo what has been said: I am soooo thankful that the DVD format continues to be used. I have no internet, smart phone or computer so it is my only option. I have tons of Cathe workouts to last a lifetime but always love and appreciate new material. Best wishes for the holidays to Cathe and all those behind the scenes that have worked so hard!

I agree with you snowlover. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for good quality DVDs and the quality and content of Cathe's workouts are worth the wait. I am also thankful that Cathe still produces DVDs as internet streaming isn't that great where I am. I really appreciate all the hard work Cathe and the team put in to producing new material.

I am looking forward to these workouts too. I am in no rush as I have soooooooooooooo much Cathe to choose from e.g. dvds, live, on demand, the workout blender etc.

I have no internet, smart phone or computer so it is my only option. I have tons of Cathe workouts to last a lifetime but always love and appreciate new material. Best wishes for the holidays to Cathe and all those behind the scenes that have worked so hard!

This made me giggle because no internet or computer? How did you post your comment? At work like me?

I use either the public library computer or the computer at my parents' house. In fact most of the time I only have access once a week. Today, being a holiday I have access because I'm at my parents' to walk the dogs while they are at church . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.