Lite/Strong & Sweaty rotation

katie lee

Cathlete
I am loving this rotation! Just did S&S boot camp today. My fav compound exercise of all time is in the 6th round. Pull overs with leg extensions and flys with leg extensions. Makes me feel so strong in my core. I haven’t used S&S much, truthfully, I was a bit intimidated, but the more I do them the more I appreciate how awesome they are put together. Cathe really is a genius at pushing one to their limit.

I just started this one on Monday. I’m substituting PHA 2 for PHA 1 and also using the Lite pyramid pump premixes for the S&S upper body since I don’t have those two DVDs. I think this will be a great rotation!

I just started week 4 of this rotation and am really enjoying it. I feel like I am developing strength evenly throughout the body. Before starting this rotation, I had been doing a lot of running, martial arts, and random Cathe strength videos. That haphazard routine got me into trouble because my hips became too weak to support all my jumping and running. With the LITE/S&S rotation I am having fun but also feeling less vulnerable to injury. As a bonus, my arms look nicely toned too. Highly recommended!

I am loving this rotation! Just did S&S boot camp today. My fav compound exercise of all time is in the 6th round. Pull overs with leg extensions and flys with leg extensions. Makes me feel so strong in my core. I haven’t used S&S much, truthfully, I was a bit intimidated, but the more I do them the more I appreciate how awesome they are put together. Cathe really is a genius at pushing one to their limit.
Thank You Katie Lee! So glad you've given it another try!

Thank You Katie Lee! So glad you've given it another try!

Thank you Cathe! I am doing Lite/RWH rotation now and just finished back to back Hiit workouts, no more pausing the dvd to catch my breath and I am down 10 lbs from Jan. 1. My increase in endurance is amazing me as I am 64 and determined to be in the best shape I am able by my 65th in June. You motivate me like no other and I thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

I am doing the same rotation too!! Boot camp this morning!! Loving it

I am hoping to get back to this rotation next week. I had to stop as my body was just fatigued and after a month I went to doctor and was on meds. I was on the verge of pnuemonia. So now that I am better I will give this another shot.

Katie Lee congrats on your weight loss. I am hoping to tone and lose.

Thanks Rcsaros, you were wise to postpone and happy to hear you are feeling better and are able to start again. Lite has really motivated me and am now doing the Lite/RWH rotation. Yesterday I did Plyo 2. I had never completed either one of the Plyos because I did not have the cardio endurance but yesterday I did it! It has taken me 3 months of consistent cardio 2 to 3 times a week to build up to that one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.