LITE series another winner

attaboygirl

HI - I Just completed PHA2 with pyramid pump biceps and triceps this morning.
Earlier this week , did Rev'd Up Rumble and , Strong Body Sets Upper and Lower , ABS 1 & 2. Really enjoy the variety!!! Greatly appreciate that I can take care of my joints and yet push myself in new ways with this series .

Makes exercise FUN and does make me smile and start the day better.
Thank you Cathe.

You have kept me enjoying exercise for almost two decades ( I have GYM style, Low Impact, RWHT, ICE, XTrain,, Fit Tower, Kick Max and Travel Fit ) .
FYI: for others who may share my love of fitness while life marches on :
Now my joints don't tolerate the high impact so have to modify moves in some of my other DVDs (usually using moves from Afterburn inserted keeps my heart rate up when I can't do particular high impact moves )
Have a GREAT day all !

FYI: for others who may share my love of fitness while life marches on :
Now my joints don't tolerate the high impact so have to modify moves in some of my other DVDs (usually using moves from Afterburn inserted keeps my heart rate up when I can't do particular high impact moves )
Same for me- I used to be able to do all of the high impact moves and would modify everything to be high impact/super high-intensity. Now at age 45... I have bad knees and bad back and these days modify everything to be low impact. I LOVE Low Impact Series (since many moves are high intensity!) and also substitute moves from those workouts anywhere I need to so that I can get fresh/new workouts but keep the intensity while modifying as my body now requires. Cathe is the best!

I used to only like high impact workouts, too, but at 54 my back and knees aren't cooperating. LITE is fantastic. I'm sore everyday. I don't know if LITE is my favorite series, but they're workouts I'll reach for often because of the no dread factor, and they are fun, hard and effective. Having said that, I own most all of Cathe's workouts and will continue to try my hand at high impact. Today is IMAX 3. I love step, wish me luck.

The LITE series has been so much fun. I love all of Revd up rumble, Cardio party, especially with Crush segments at the end. Metabolic workout was a challenge, but I liked the pace, and music, fun again! PHA 2 was the best challenge! Although it had fewer sets pverall than PHA 1, I liked 8 vs 6 and 2 vs 3!

I used to only like high impact workouts, too, but at 54 my back and knees aren't cooperating. LITE is fantastic. I'm sore everyday. I don't know if LITE is my favorite series, but they're workouts I'll reach for often because of the no dread factor, and they are fun, hard and effective. Having said that, I own most all of Cathe's workouts and will continue to try my hand at high impact. Today is IMAX 3. I love step, wish me luck.
I agree completely! I am going to think of LITE as being a nice way to keep your fitness but give your body a bit of a break between higher-impact periods.
After I finish this 30-day LITE rotation, I am going to do the Strong & Ripped combination rotation.
I love the variety!

57 here and two hip replacements. Lite is slightly too easy(except the abs, but that is because I have been a slacker), but upped the weights on some(only some) of the exercises on Metabolic body this morning and I feel very nicely worked out. I have all the harder work-outs and I need things like these because working hard all the time is not doable anymore.

I also agree there is tons of fun factor in these workouts. The first one I did was the entire Pyramids. I thought it would be like the old Pyramids because the moves are very similar and I love the older one. It felt a lot different, and even with the lighter weights, it made me sore. I do not regret getting this set of work-outs.

I do not do impact anymore. I swim a lot, masters swimmer here, cycle tons in the summer and walk.

I broke my wrist and finally am back to working out after 9 weeks off. I am finally out of the cast and splint. My wrist is so weak but I did manage body weight and bands today and have done the calorie crush of the cardio party workout.

This series is my all time favorite. I am almost 65 and you have delivered a masterpiece to me at just the right time in my life!

I broke my wrist and finally am back to working out after 9 weeks off. I am finally out of the cast and splint. My wrist is so weak but I did manage body weight and bands today and have done the calorie crush of the cardio party workout.

This series is my all time favorite. I am almost 65 and you have delivered a masterpiece to me at just the right time in my life!

What a awesome comparison “masterpiece”. I totally agree, Cathe is a master at putting her workouts together pushing to the max then backing off a bit to allow recovery. She is always right there with me, encouraging me to finish and I love her commitment.

Hi Amy! I'm so sorry to hear you broke your wrist! Go easy as you make your way back to working out. The LITE series is perfect for allowing this to happen. You can grow with the program at a pace that works for you! Welcome Back!

I'm loving this series too!! Like many of you have said, bad back and knees, and shoulders also for me. This leaves me feeling worked, but not beat up. It's perfect!

I too love this series. I decided to lower the impact, to prevent myself from having a bad back or knees. And I don't really miss the impact because Cathe's workouts are still challenging and fun. I completed a couple of rounds of Lite, then I revisited Low Impact Series and now I'm revisiting ICE. I love all of Cathe's intermediate/low impact workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.