LITE Project Update -12-24-18

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
02-February.jpg

First, before we update you about the LITE DVDs we wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at Cathe Dot Com! May you and your families enjoy all the specialness that Christmas and the Holidays bring.

In our last update, we told you that we were still waiting on the last check-discs from the replicator to approve. This has now been done and the replicator informed us on Saturday that they plan and hope to finish production and packaging of all of the LITE DVDs this Friday, 12-28-2018.

Because it's hard to know exactly how long it takes to complete a job of this size and because of the Holidays don't be surprised if this date gets pushed back a few days. From our past experience, this is very common. But hopefully, things will go as planned and the DVDs can begin their journey from California to our facility in New Jersey. Normally, this takes about 4 to 5 business days, but because of the New Year's holiday, it may take longer.

So, based on what the replicator has told us our best guess for having DVDs in stock at our facility is either at the end of next week or sometime the following week. This can certainly change if the replicator runs into any unexpected problems or things take longer than projected, but we will keep you updated as we always do.

IMPORTANT: If You Have Moved Since You Pre-Ordered - Read This!!!

If your address has changed since you pre-ordered any of the LITE videos you need to contact our customer service department at [email protected] and let them know so that we can send your order to the right address. YOU CAN"T DO THIS ONLINE. Changing your address online will only affect future orders, not your pre-sale order. So make sure to contact us if you have moved ASAP.

Though our work on the DVD phase is pretty much over, we still have a lot of work to do to get all of the LITE workouts and premixes ready and uploaded to Cathe OnDemand. This actually takes longer to do than the DVD authoring. We started working on this last week and are making good progress, but we still have a lot of work to do.

We hope to have some more good news soon! If you're planning on pre-ordering LITE make sure to do it ASAP as the Pre-Sale will end shortly and will not be extended. After the pre-sale ends, you will have to pay the normal retail price to order LITE.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

Merry Christmas to you as well!!! Thank you so much for the update. I leave to return to Africa on January 8th and I'm hoping to have the DVDs in my suitcase but I'll be able to use the downloads if that doesn't happen. Either way, I'm so looking forward to these new workouts. Thanks again!!!

Hey Elsie......:). I will be surprised if they have even left the replicators :(. I guess
We will be informed some way or the other a little later today....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.