LITE on demand?

Can anyone tell me if they got LITE on their Cathe On-demand on Roku yet??? I know it is going to take some tome. But, when someone h As it on their Roku, could you write a message here! Thanks! Jen

I got it on Cathe On Demand but I'm not sure if its on Roku. Personally, I just watch it on Demand. Best to check it and see if you got it on Roku.

Thanks Jesse1! I got it last night on my Roku! I am so excited! I watched the the Step portion and I am so excited! I haven't done the Step yet, but what I understand from it it is like Imax, but Imax LITE, which I think is fantastic! My opinion is it is a jumping stone from Lomax to Cathe more advanced step workouts. It isn't advance, but a preview to what Cathe advance step moves are like. I love the blasts are slower because an intermediate person can get a feel on how to do it. And there isn't so many that you are so winded and can't move on.

I believe that this LITE series is the true "intermediate" exerciser. Also, there is room for growth. So, when an " intermediate" believes the can go to the next level, it is in there.

Thank You, Cathe for making this series for the intermediate exerciser! I believe when the beginner is ready to take on more movement and challenge this is great!

This LITE series is the next step to get to the next level!

I think LITE is great for everyone! LITE has different moves, etc!

Really Happy! A+++! Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.