LITE Is Estimated to Start Shipping Jan 10th - Are You Ready!!!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
11-November.jpg
The LITE DVD's left the duplicator in California last Wednesday on two FedEx Freight Trucks and are scheduled to arrive here at our facility in New Jersey this Wednesday. As long as this happens we will begin shipping the pre-sale LITE DVD orders the following day on Thursday, Jan 10th. Truck deliveries don't always happen as scheduled, so don't be alarmed if this date gets pushed back a few days, especially if the truck runs into bad weather.

We're going to start printing shipping labels early so when the DVDs arrive we can fly through the orders. Make sure to contact us today if you have moved since you pre-ordered so that we can change your address in our system. After today we will not be able to make any changes. Don't attempt to do this yourself as it will not work. Address changes for a pre-sale order can only be done by us.

Customer Service will be overwhelmed and slower to respond than normal during the first several days after the DVDs begin shipping. Please don't contact us to see if your order has shipped during this crazy and hectic time as our computers will not have updated information until after all of the DVDs have shipped out. We also need to have our entire staff, including customer service, focus on shipping out all of the pre-orders. Once we're done shipping customer service will do their best to catch up as quickly as possible.

Important Things to Know:

1. We plan on making downloads available one day after DVDs begin shipping - If things go as planned this means downloads should be available this Friday but keep checking our website for updates in case this changes.

2. We will provide a link to download your LITE downloads in our Forums, Facebook page, and website once they are available.

3. LITE videos will be available on Cathe OnDemand probably next week as long as we finish all of the necessary work.

4. The LITE Online User's Guide will be released shortly after the LITE videos appear on Cathe OnDemand. The LITE User's Guide contains links to the Cathe OnDemand videos and uses the same database as Cathe OnDemand and hence can't be finished until we upload all of the videos to Cathe OnDemand.

We hope to have some more good news soon and we will let you know when the FedEx Trucks arrive with the DVDs! If you're planning on pre-ordering LITE make sure to do it ASAP as the Pre-Sale will end Jan 10th and will not be extended. After the pre-sale ends, you will have to pay the normal retail price to order LITE.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! All Pre-Sale Prices END Jan 10th and will not be extended!

You guys always bust arse when it comes to getting those new DVDs out and we so appreciate all of your efforts from the concept design all the way to the printing of address stickers. You all rock!

I think some people don't receive an email, I did this time, but I don't think I did
Last year...but I usually do. Check your spam folder, some people are finding the
Email there. I am hoping that perhaps if they have arrived early, that they will go
Ahead and get some packaged by this evening, they will go ahead and get
Some in the mail by tonight, that would be nice!

I think some people don't receive an email, I did this time, but I don't think I did
Last year...but I usually do. Check your spam folder, some people are finding the
Email there. I am hoping that perhaps if they have arrived early, that they will go

I'm glad you mentioned the spam folder. I just found my pre-shipping notice in my spam folder!

View attachment 6285
The LITE DVD's left the duplicator in California last Wednesday on two FedEx Freight Trucks and are scheduled to arrive here at our facility in New Jersey this Wednesday. As long as this happens we will begin shipping the pre-sale LITE DVD orders the following day on Thursday, Jan 10th. Truck deliveries don't always happen as scheduled, so don't be alarmed if this date gets pushed back a few days, especially if the truck runs into bad weather.

We're going to start printing shipping labels early so when the DVDs arrive we can fly through the orders. Make sure to contact us today if you have moved since you pre-ordered so that we can change your address in our system. After today we will not be able to make any changes. Don't attempt to do this yourself as it will not work. Address changes for a pre-sale order can only be done by us.

Customer Service will be overwhelmed and slower to respond than normal during the first several days after the DVDs begin shipping. Please don't contact us to see if your order has shipped during this crazy and hectic time as our computers will not have updated information until after all of the DVDs have shipped out. We also need to have our entire staff, including customer service, focus on shipping out all of the pre-orders. Once we're done shipping customer service will do their best to catch up as quickly as possible.

Important Things to Know:

1. We plan on making downloads available one day after DVDs begin shipping - If things go as planned this means downloads should be available this Friday but keep checking our website for updates in case this changes.

2. We will provide a link to download your LITE downloads in our Forums, Facebook page, and website once they are available.

3. LITE videos will be available on Cathe OnDemand probably next week as long as we finish all of the necessary work.

4. The LITE Online User's Guide will be released shortly after the LITE videos appear on Cathe OnDemand. The LITE User's Guide contains links to the Cathe OnDemand videos and uses the same database as Cathe OnDemand and hence can't be finished until we upload all of the videos to Cathe OnDemand.

We hope to have some more good news soon and we will let you know when the FedEx Trucks arrive with the DVDs! If you're planning on pre-ordering LITE make sure to do it ASAP as the Pre-Sale will end Jan 10th and will not be extended. After the pre-sale ends, you will have to pay the normal retail price to order LITE.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! All Pre-Sale Prices END Jan 10th and will not be extended!
I'm so happy I got my shipping notice to the UK. YIPEE

Some people get a notice, some don't. I never get one but the workouts always arrive just fine. I'm talking since 1990! Maybe it has to do with method of shipment. I dunno.

This is good to read. I ordered on the third day and didn't get any notice in my inbox, spam or otherwise.
Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.