Lite/Ice Rotation

Bammie4

Hi-I’m not new to Cathe, over 20+ years now, but am to her rotations. I have mainly lifted weights traditionally and learned not to lift every day, 48 hours rest before working the same muscle group. As I have decided to try some of Cathe’s wonderful dvd rotations, I find I am losing a bit of tone-partly due to not being able to lift as heavy, due to the cardio factor- very different than lifting 3 sets and waiting a minute or two In between! I am looking for encouragement/education as to how we can lift weights, same muscle groups, (basically) every day on these rotations and gain muscle/tone and not overwork the muscles?! I am really loving the rotations and plan to continue, but definitely want to see gains for my efforts! I am 60-not sure that matters with regards to my overall question as I am in pretty good shape and can definitely see a difference since the switch. Mind you, it has only been a couple of weeks. Thank you in advance!

Perhaps substitute your regular lifting when a weight training day comes up in the rotation. Or use heavier weights in Stacked Sets & slow down the speed & reps. Or look into STS, Xtrain, or RWH or Gym Styles weight workouts to substitute as the use heavier weights. Lots of options

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.