LIS/HIS Double Cardio revisited...

rose2boys

Cathlete
I just did this premix today after not having done in a long time. I now remember why I loved this series so much! The music just rocks and moves are so fun w/o being too complicated! Had a great workout!

I have to say the music in these workouts are much more motivating & fun TO ME than in SC. Still loving SC, but was a bit disappionted in the music choices (can't please EVERYONE).

Enjoying my recovery week from STS/SC rotation by doing some circuits, yoga, X Stretch & older step wos.

Complexity?

Hi,
I am really considering purchasing the 4DS series, and am curious if you both think the step workouts were complicated to learn? Would you say it is about the same complexity as BM2, LIC? I don't mind a small learning curve with step routines but don't want it to be too frusterating, if that makes sense?

Hi,
I am really considering purchasing the 4DS series, and am curious if you both think the step workouts were complicated to learn? Would you say it is about the same complexity as BM2, LIC? I don't mind a small learning curve with step routines but don't want it to be too frusterating, if that makes sense?

I never have posted a reply, but thought I would put my 2 cents in. I love love Cathe and have almost all of her workouts. I love BMC, LIC but still can not get through 4DS. There is not much break down, repitition of moves by Cathe. While I can see how 4DS would be tons of fun once mastered, it is one I have yet to master. In fact I am so lost I feel as if I have not gotten in a workout. I plan to keep 4DS and practice the step routines as an addition to my daily workout. Bootcamp, kickbox and all the weight lifting is in itself a reason to purchase. Bottom line I can not wait til the day I can get a good step workout from 4DS, I love the other parts enought that the purchase was well worth every penny. So yes I find it frustrating but know it is doable with alot of practice. Hope this helps!!!

I have to say that while it took me several tries to master HIS & LIS I was still able to get a good workout. Some parts I'd just sub a similar more familiar move while watching the crew or I'd skip back & repeat. Eventually I "got" it & both are now my faves! Just keep trying. It's worth it.

I know this is off the subject of the step routines, but to me the BEST part of 4DS is the kickboxing routine. It is my favorite KB routine of all the ones Cathe has put out. It's worth the purchase price by itself!

Great Premix Variety

I also want to add there are an abundant amount of premix options on 4DS. I don't consider myself very coordinated, but after 2-3 tries, I was able to keep up with the moves on both LIS & HIS. I love the bootcamp drills!

Lisa

I LOVE 4DS! Like exercise-lover the kickboxing is my favorite of all of Cathe's kb workouts. LIS/HIS are my favorite step workouts. I haven't actually done them for a long time, I just got back into working out, but I don't remember having alot of trouble learning them and sometimes it does take me awhile to learn step routines, like the third combo in step blast took me forever and I tried step moves once so far and was just frustrated by it, but like I said, I don't remember having a problem with HIS/LIS, but they are soooo much fun. I definitely think it's worth buying.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.