Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi,

SBF D9 Strong back plus Amy's D14 30 Minute Quiet Cardio HIIT with Weights Workout.

I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow plus I am getting my hair done in DC. Can't wait to hang out with my DD tomorrow.

Diane - I feel so bad for you. I am so sorry you are going through all this. Hopefully you will get the surgery soon. Have you heard back from them yet?

Good night.

Belinda, nice work with Amy Day 14 Quiet Hiit w/ weights. Have fun with your daughter tomorrow and getting your hair done.
I have not heard from the doctor for surgery yet. If they go a week I am going to call some of those numbers and see if I can get an answer as to why it is taking so long. I did think maybe they are checking medicare authorization or something? My insurance supplement? They said a couple of days though.

Good evening,

No workout to report today.

I talked to my sister about the guy that's in the hospital for covid. He is a coma :( So sad.

Diane - good idea giving them a call and find out what's going on. Hopefully you find out soon. Feel better soon.

Good night.

No workout. I contacted my surgeon's office and they said the woman was out that sets up the date of surgery. They left her a message and she called me back this afternoon. I am getting the surgery done next Wednesday. My husband is arranging to be off. The bone and joint hospital will call me with specifics as to exact time etc.. Finally maybe I can get on the road to recovering from this pain. I am reading everyone's posts, just not spending as much time typing on here.
My primary doctor and the orthopedic doctor says that often these tears can happen as we age as tendons and bones become more brittle. Makes me afraid to do anything to taxing on the joints after this. I will see if the orthopedic doctor gives any instructions for the future. Weird as I thought that weight training was supposed to help keep our bone density. My Breast care center called today as well because my primary had sent them a request for the bone density test. When I told her what was going on, she said she would make not on my stuff for the bone scan and we would leave my appointment still set for the end of January till I see if I can do it then or not. She said they have had patients that healed pretty fast and were able to do it and others that could not. I know I could not do it now and besides it is not a year till January since the last one.

Belinda, I feel so bad for those people that are harmed by those vaccines. I am sure he thought he was doing the best thing since he had the other vaccines. I wish this would all go away. We know they have better methods to help people get through the virus. I really feel for you and your situation with all of it.

Diane - I am so happy to hear you getting your surgery soon. Before you know it you will be up and doing the things you been doing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Yes, the guy thought he was doing the right thing. My sister told he his wife isn't dealing well with the situation about her husband. Very sad situation all around. I hope this will go away very soon.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I wonder if the guy had something else going on health wise when he got the booster. I just almost feel like getting the vaccines and boosters is like you are taking a chance on your health getting it or not getting it. I wish they did not keep on adding to it. We do not know long term results or side effects yet. Pray daily that it will get better.

ood evening,

I did all my workouts earlier just getting around to post. I did SBF D10 Intermediate Upper Body & Core. Still playing catch up. SBF for today was a rest day. I finally caught up with SBF. Not, with Amy's workouts. Day 16 was Hit Yoga, I will try to do that one tomorrow or Sunday? I did Day 17 25 Minute Bodyweight EMOM Workout for Strength & Cardio, Amy posted another TRX workout, since I don't have TRX bands skip that one.

DH and I are painting our pantry and reorganizing it. I should be able to put most of it back in the pantry.

Diane - the guy in the coma is my BIL cousin brother. I only met him once. The don't think he will make it. He had no prior health problems. From what I know from my sister 3 in the same apartment building are positive for covid. Germany have one of the toughest covid rules you can imagine. They have to show vaccination card to enter a restaurant. I pray it will get to an end soon.

Good night everyone. Good job!

Hi everyone

I did SBF TB barre and Amy's day 18 BW Hit. Her Hit workouts are fun without all the high impact.

Not sure if I mention it? We are redoing our pantry. Tomorrow I can put everything back. Looking very nice.

Diane - praying for you! Hang in there.

Good night.

Good evening,

No workout to report today. It was suppose to be a SBF Christmas Stretch. I probably will do it tomorrow.
I was working on my pantry today. Not sure what made me to redo my pantry before xmas, llol?
It looks very good. I still need more storage glass containers.

Diane - continue to pray for you.

Good night,

Nothing here. Just lots of rest.

Belinda, I really need to clean and organize my pantry. I have to dig around and search for things. It was organized when we first moved in and I put shelf liner in the cabinets, but somehow things have just got out of hand. Hopefully I get a time for the surgery tomorrow so we can make plans. We know it is Wednesday, but that is all.

Hi everyone,

Amy Christmas challenge Day 19 35 Minute Dumbbell Full Body Athlete Workout plus SBF D15 Christmas LB = 22 min + Christmas Express Stretch = 12 min.

I will go for a walk soon.

Diane - cleaning and organizing my pantry wasn't planned. I was going to wait until Jan. I just cleaned my kitchen. I just got tired of the color in my pantry. DH painted the pantry in white. It looks clean with the class jars/bamboo lids. Love it. Of course, I couldn't stop at the pantry, ended up cleaning-reorganizing everything. Love it. I went to IKEA the other day, I bought a bunch of organizing stuff to organize my kitchen better. You will have have to reorganize your pantry after your surgery. Like I said, mine wasn't planned at all, lol. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hopefully you got the time today for your surgery.

I still have to wrap presents before DD is visiting.

Have a great day.

Belinda, you will love all you are doing with your kitchen and pantry. I could use some see through jars or something. I am always digging behind things on the shelves trying to find ingredients. Or I run across things I forgot I had bought. When we moved in everything just got shoved where it would fit, then I moved some things where I could reach them without a ladder that I use a lot. I took things down a bit at a time and put shelf liner in, but it is a mess.
I am hoping the surgery is not going to be too late Wednesday. I won't know till we get done with the pre-op testing and paperwork tomorrow at noon. I am working on presents now for January as we have 3 family birthdays then. My husband and I are getting new cell phones for ourselves. They should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. I am a bit worried about them sitting on the porch while I have surgery if they come Wednesday. I cannot track them as I cannot set up the account for T Mobile. We, went back and talked to them and it still does not work. It keeps asking me for the correct phone number. I really do not get it, so we (probably my husband alone) may have to take the phones in and have them figure it out.

Evening,

Today I did SBF LB and Amy's D21.

Diane - thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope your surgery went well today.

Good night.

P

I had my surgery yesterday. They did a nerve block with ultrasound to help with pain the first 24 hours. They shaved off a bone spur and some arthritis that was causing the damage and didrepair. Connected the tendons with a plastic screw. The pain really started up this afternoon. I am icing every hour and have 3 pt moves to do.
Thanks for thoughts and prayers.

Good morning,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. DD, DH and I decided to visit https://www.baltimore-christmas.com/about.html. It was very cold and only a few vendors were open. We wanted to get some German food, the only stand that was open was the roasted nuts and a French fries one. That was very disappointing. We still had lots of fun except we didn't eat lunch until 4:30 pm :( Sadie got lots of complements at the market with her beenie hat, I also had her in a dog dog carrier sling. We didn't get home until late evening. I also had to call around to find DH xmas gift. I ended up driving 45 min to an Apple store. The day my Orthodontist ask me to came in to discuss my treatment, I wanted to pick up DH's xmas gift at Costco. They sold out. We still had a fun day walking around the Harbor in Baltimore.

I did ended up doing my workouts before we went to the Christmas market. I did SBF UB and Amy's mobility workouts.

Today we will celebrate Christmas. We will exchange gifts this evening. Tomorrow on the 25th is when we get together with family and eat a tractional German meal. In Germany we also celebrate on the 26th. Besides some restaurants everything will be closed on those 3 day's.

Diane - glad your surgery went well ,I am so sorry about the pain. Thanks for checking in with us. I was worried about you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I will keep you in my prayers. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I will check in later.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I did Am's workout and SBF. Today was a SBF stretch. DD joined me.

Diane hope you had a wonderful Christmas. How are you feeling? I will continue to pray for you.

Good night.

I went for my post op this morning. They removed stitches and put glue and steri strips on. Feel a bit down as this surgery was a bit complicated as they showed me photos of what they did. They had to reattach the biceps tendon and do repairs along with attaching and mending the shoulder tear. He said something about making holes for the attachment. They rearranged the sling/immobilizer as it was put on wrong and they do not want me lifting the shoulder. It still all hurts and said it would take awhile and with what was done it would hurt from the neck to my hand. So, they want me to start pt next week or this week, I have to look. Did not say i could drive though and that is the only way i will get to pt. They want pt to follow a protocol they gave me That goes to 26 weeks o_O i am bummed about that. it will probably work itself out. Forgive my typing. I am not lefthanded and right hand makes my forearm hurt.
The pain is getting better. More tolerable.

Belinda, German food for Christmas sound yummy. Nice job getting your workouts in.

Hi,

Today DH and I went for a nice long walk. Didn't get anything else in, I moving/reorganizing again. Still have a little left.

Diane - (((HUGS))) sorry you feeling down. Stay positive! You will be back before you know it. Maybe the Hospital has like shuttle that will take you to your appointment? Maybe call and ask. I am sure everything will work out. Please take it easy and rest. Hope you feel better soon. I am still praying for you.

Good night.

Hi everyone,

CL 373 Bands, Loops and Weights – Oh My! is done. I also did SBF Barre Fire.

Diane - feel better soon. Thinking about.

BBL

Good morning,

I did Heather Abs & Glutes Workout // Day 2 HR12WEEK 2.0 this morning.
Warm Up
Ab Circuit (40s work + 10s rest x2 rounds)
Basic Crunch
Reverse Crunch + Kick Out
Frog Crunch
Side Bridge (R)
Side Bridge (L)
Plank Rocker
Rocking Chair
Single Leg Bicycle (R)
Single Leg Bicycle (L)
Bicycle Crunch

Glutes Circuit (40s work + 10s rest x2 rounds)
Rear Kick (R)
Rear Pulse (R)
Fire Hydrant (R)
Hydrant Pulse (R)
Rear Kick (L)
Rear Pulse (L)
Fire Hydrant (L)
Hydrant Pulse (L)
Glute Bridge weighted
Bridge Pulses
Cool Down & Stretch

Diane - hope you feeling better too. How are you doing?

It's snowing here. My appointment got canceled.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.