Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, I love the Les Mills Pump Workouts. That is one reason I would like to try their streaming sometime.

Good morning,

I did 30 min of Patrick Goudeau Dance Remix before I gave up :( Too complicated this early in the morning. Than I did Plyo Hiit.

Diane Sue - I love the LM Pump workouts too. Now I want to sign up for OnDemand :)

Have a great day.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Kelly Coffey Step Boxing 2 workout #2, 25 minutes, heart rate average 127, max 160, 2,408 steps, met 5.9, 163 calories.. I used one riser on each side this time for the step boxing. The modifier does this without the step and she really looks like she is getting the intensity up without it. I may try this one day for fun. I then did Sculpting RX both combined mix, 71 minutes (I don't know why I was 11 minutes over the time, I did make a few notes), heart rate average 105, max 147, met 4.5, 353 calories, 1,498 steps. Total time was 96 minutes and calories burned 516. I used 7# for Sculpting RX workout 2 as Kelly says 5 or 7#. This does keep the heart rate up a bit and no rests, just one move to the next which work multiple body parts. This mix started with workout one and went straight into workout 2. There are worksheets and premixes posted on Kelly's website. I printed several copies last night.
Workout # 1 Fitness RX supersets of two moves done twice then moving to the next move. 3 supersets per body part 10 reps for each exercise
Biceps/Legs weights are my weights, not theirs
Hammer curls (Right, Left, release) medium weight 15# dbs superset with (weights on shoulders) squat out and hold 3 cts 15# dbs second set it is pulses instead of holds
repeat
Front curls (med) 15# dbs superset with (heavy)Front lunge on step, back knee pull 20# dbs
repeat
Alt Supination Curls (med) 15# dbs second set does both together superset with Squat fold and up (heavy) 20# dbs
repeat
Back/shoulders
row on step
25# db underhand (heavy) superset with front raise 20# db (heavy)
Bent over Row overhand (heavy) 25# dbs superset with Lateral Raise light) 10# dbs
repeat
Row from feet seated on step 15# dbs super set with Press (light) 10# dbs
repeat
Chest/Triceps
Flyes
(pinky in )medium 15# dbs superset with skull crusher medium15# dbs
repeat
Bench Press heavy 15# dbs superset with alternating seated kickbacks 12# dbs
repeat
push ups superset with Dips
repeat

I am not sure how I will get in all of my workouts this week.

Belinda, sometimes it is hard to deal with complicated choreography. I know I will sign up for the Les mills on demand soon. It has multiple types of workouts. The combat and body pump style along with other weights workouts and yoga.

I've wanted to try LM streaming too.. just haven't remembered before I sign up for something else.

No workout today. I followed my son at his golf tournament...So 17k steps though!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Did a Boxing workout from YT this morning.

This afternoon I have my 10 week check up with my Orthodontist. Fingers crossed my teeth are tracking.

Diane Sue - for some reason, that dance workout was very complicated. Usually I don't have that problem with dance workouts. I wasn't feeling well yesterday, maybe that had something to do with it? One of those day's I will sign up for LM too.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Sculpting rx 1 today. I printed and wrote down all my weights this morning. I love this lifting workout. Playing around in my mind what type of rotation to put it into.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning I did Ripped with Hiit workouts 1 and 2 combined 52 minutes, met 5.9, 339 calories, heart rate average 130, max 164, 3,778 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Finisher, 13 minutes, 84 calories, heart rate average 134, max 162, met 6.0, 1,259 steps. I finished off with Barre Amped Stability ball stretch, 6 minutes, 15 calories. Total time was 71 minutes and calories burned 438.
Getting ready to shower and head out to head out to my daughter's house. They are supposed to fix our sun room Monday. It looks like we are expecting heavy rains and possibly severe weather Sunday and Monday :(

Doreen, I have been through both of the new Kelly workouts and have thoughts on incorporating them together with other workouts too. I liked the weight work on them.

Belinda, it the dance choreography is too tricky, I tend to give up. I remember one of Tracey Staehle's workouts having a dance based workout on it and I never did learn that one. I tried. That was one of her things was dance. I was fine with the dance moves in some of her later ones though. I think she does barre workouts in her own studio now. Good luck with the dentist. I am supposed to go to mine next week. Just routine though.

Diane Sue - I hear you the dance choreography. Maybe I will try another day :) Was that Tracey Staehle a step workout? I saw a picture of her barre studio. Looks really nice.

I saw my orthodontist for my Invisalign. I was on tray #7 until this afternoon (tomorrow I was suppose to change to tray #8). One of my tooth isn't tracking correctly. It's been stubborn. My Ortho wants me to go back to tray #6 and wear it for another 7 day's. Than I will go back to tray #7. Good news.. tray# 6 and #7 shouldn't hurt, I already worn both for 10 day's each :) LOL! I have to go back for another check up in 8 weeks. Which will be the day before Thanksgiving. Hopefully my teeth are tracking by than.

This morning I did Stepboxing 2 workout one. Then I did the first combo of workout two before running out of time. I think I liked it. Kelly's basic step were you keep alternating throws me for some reason. I held 1 lb hand weights for most of the workout.

I think these could be done in a rotation simply by adding them into Build and Burn as 2 extra days and rotating the 7 workouts.

Hallo ladies,

I did my workout this morning. Just getting around to post. Did a JS Strength workout and a walk.

Have a great day everyone.

No workout this morning. I went to my daughters and stayed the night so I could have plenty of time to visit with my aunt before she left. My daughter does have a nice workout room with a weight station, elliptical and treadmill, along with a television. I was too tired though and just did not feel a workout.

Belinda, it sounds like the dentist visit was not all bad :)

Doreen, I used weight gloves the first time I did Step Boxing 2. Those workouts would work well with Build and Burn. I kind of feel I could use the Build and Burn Lower Body with the new workouts because I felt it was not hit real heavy.

Diane Sue - glad you listen to your body yesterday. Hope you had fun with your family. My visit wasn't all bad. Except wearing Invisalign will take me longer. I can't wait to be done with Invisalign.

I didn't sleep well last night so wasn't super entergetic this morning during my workout. I did RAW Compound Moves and then did Raw Athletic drills and Barbell for about 20 mintues. I should have done them the other way around as Compound Moves starts without a warm up. That probably would have served my dragging body better.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #4, 41 minutes, heart rate 132 average, 160 max, 2,897 steps, 9:07, met 5.9, 267 calories. I used 15# dumbbells for this workout. I swear I had the weight moves all written out, but I could not find them. I will have to check my document file. If I find them I will come back and post it. I then did Kelly Coffey Sculpting RX workout #1, 40 minutes ( I thought it was supposed to be 35 minutes and do not think I paused that much), heart rate average 115, max 146, 825 steps, met 4,6, 203 calories. Total workout time was 81 minutes and I burned 470 calories. I think Monday I will do the Raw Fitness test again. I have had allergies and been so busy, I just have not been sure if my energy levels was up enough to do better on it.
Sculpting RX workout #1 weights 10 reps for all exercises done in super sets
Hammer curls 15# dbs super set with squat out and hold (second round squat out pulse)
repeat
front curls 15# dbs super set with front lunge on step, back knee pull 15#/ and 20# dbs
alternating supination curls 15# dbs (second round both non alternating) super set with squat, fold & Up 20# dbs
repeat
Row on step 30# db supe rset with front raise 15# db
repeat
bent over row/overhand 25# dbs supe rset with lateral raise 10# dbs
repeat
row from feet (seated on step) 15# dbs super set with seated press 1 & 1/2 10# dbs
repeat
flies (pinky) 15# dbs super set with skull crusher 15# dbs
repeat
bench press 15# dbs super set with seated kickbacks alternating 10# dbs and 12# dbs second round
repeat
push ups super set with dips

Doreen, I contemplated Raw Compound Moves with Sculpting RX #2 and then changed my mind. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do this morning :)

Belinda, the Invisalign does not sound pleasant. I have my mouth guard by the bed and I can't bring myself to wear it. I always end up pulling it out. I don't think I would like to have to keep something like that in my mouth all of the time.

Diane Sue - nice job as usually. You get used to wearing Invisalign. At first I thought I wouldn't eat out again with Invisalign, but now I have no problem brushing my teeth in public places. I actually brush my teeth in my car :) I hate using public bathrooms. No way I put my Invisalign kit on a public bathroom. Gross! In my Invisalign travel kit I have Invisalign case, Aligner Chewies, Outie tool (to take the my tray's out. that tool is a live safer!) tooth brush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, hand sanitizer + hand wipes. I make my own organic wipes. I don't like what's in the store bought ones are too many chemicals. I also have a water bottle with rinsing my mouth after brushing. You get used to it, lol :p I been doing it for the last few weeks. You need to wear your mouth guard.

Belinda, it sounds like you have it down. I would not want to use a public bathroom either. I have used my bottled water and a throw away cup for brushing my teeth when travelling. I pick up hand sanitizer and wipes at Sprouts. They have some decent stuff. Good for you making your own wipes. I do things like that quite often.

Diane Sue - I sure have it down :) We don't have s Sprouts. Hand sanitizers are expensive,I started making my own hand sanitizers. I use a lot with Invisalign when I am out. The ones I like on Amazon are $40 for 100 wipes. I go through them in 2 weeks. In the future I probably will take a flask bottle with warm water and just carry a small liquid all organic hand soap and a small hand towel. I found a really nice all organic at TJ Max. It smells wonderful.

Invisalign sounds like a lot of work... they don't show that on their ads!!

This morning I was pressed for time so I did RAW Kettlebell and kickboxing. I really like the abs in this one... which is saying a lot because I hate abs. But she does abs with weights and includes Turkish sit ups

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Step Boxing 2 both workouts combined, 50 minutes, heart rate average 125, max 158, 4,634 steps, 325 calories, met 5.9. That is it for me, I am trying to finish up some household things and need to make a trip to Sprouts. So far I have something scheduled away from the house the entire week coming up. I let them know that I would not be doing the cpr training in the morning. I really just do not feel like getting up and rushing out the door and dragging a bag of cough drops and water with me. I would probably scare them all, thinking I was giving the some virus.

Doreen, I like the turkish sit ups. I like using weights with my ab work. Do you have her slim sculpting kettlebell workout? She has a great ab workout on that one. I believe it is around 30 minutes and uses the kettlebell.

Belinda, sometimes Amazon things are over priced. I watch Sprouts for their 25% off sales for health and beauty and pick up things. 40 dollars is way too much money.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.