Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hard time getting going this morning. I started a Gymbox step workout but my knees started aching so I lowered my step height and then was able to continue with no risers. I only got 45 mintues of the 60 minute class in with all my messing around with the step risers. Oh well.

Diane - I use earphones to listen to my workout video and I think that made the Box and Sculpt workout a bit easier to hear. I really enjoyed the workout but I think I saw her comment that the audio was why she just put it on Youtube too instead of just her RAW channel.

Presale starts tomorrow I think on the two she just filmed. I like her presale method much better. Such a shorter turn-around since you don't order until the workouts are already filmed... and she doesn't announce them until she is almost ready to film. I'm going to pre-order.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Tone, 33 minutes, heart rate 125/171, 143 calories, 2,561 steps. I then did Cardio Overload 2 wearing my 4 # vest, 35 minutes, heart rate 143/212 (Fitbit went off track for a little bit as I watched it pick up and drop back down and was not working as hard as the high on either workout) 216 calories, 3,173 steps. I finished off with Lindsey Samper safe stretches #4, 19 minutes, 18 calories. Total time was 87 minutes, 5,734 steps, 377 calories. I did Lindsey Samper workout 11 last night before going to bed.

Doreen, I think Kelly learns things that help as she does new things. I don't really mind the audio though. Maybe next time she will find a way to improve on it. I will pre-order. It never is that much an I do like that she waits till the workouts are filmed and ready to be put on dvd. Not tons of waiting time for them. Also she won't have the experiences Cathe has had where problems came up and they were not able to get the workouts even filmed when they expected. Cathe does have an excellent product when finished, but it would be nicer not having to wait months to get them and also have a clearer idea of exactly what you are purchasing before they are made.

Belinda, I had typed something to you too, but I guess when I went to the next page it vanished. This happens to me a lot. Nice work today and doing the yoga workouts that you signed up for. Did you go for a walk today too. I probably would have had over 10,000 steps again today, but I left my watch upstairs after I bathed and forgot about it till I was making dinner this evening and looked at my watch and it was not on my wrist.

I did a bike ride this morning in Ute Valley Park - 50 minutes.

My health insurance offers discounts on Fitbits that you can use to earn money by walking. They announced that they will offer the fitbit charge 4 at the end of the month. I need to work on getting my steps in to earn money to purchase that. Hoping the gps will sync better for my bike rides on the new one. I can earn $3 per day. $1 for 10k steps, $1 if you get 3000 steps in 30 minutes, $1 if you get 500 steps at least 6 times during the day (like a 5 minute walk).

Hi everyone,

I was dragging all day long. I had no energy to do anything today. Decided I needed to close my exercise rings on my Apple watch. I pulled out Jessica Smith WS3 Cardio HiiT. I can't remember the last time I did that workout. I need to pull them out more often. Some of the exercises like the jumping jacks I did on the rebounder. Love my rebounder.

I gotta run. I am having another live cooking class tonight. I will catch up on personals tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Today was one of those days where I spent a lot of time trying to decide what I wanted to do. My original plan was Lite Pyramid and I looked at the time at 80 minutes and just was not feeling it. So, I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Sculpt outside for the second time this week since it is fun and used a 15# dumbbell this time for the lower work, 34 minutes, heart rate 132/167, 183 calories (better than Monday) 3,118 steps. I then did Raw 5 Day Strength Day 4 total body, 28 minutes, heart rate 119/139. 614 steps, 117 calories. Total time was 62 minutes, 300 calories, 3,735.

Doreen, that sounds like a good way to stay fit and earn some extra money. Funny, I got offered a deal to enter a sleep study. Maybe because I was using the Fit Bit Premium sleep program to try to increase my sleep. I didn't want to do it though.

Belinda, hope your doctor appointment went well today.

Good morning,

L4 Legs is done. I will do a nice stretch this afternoon.

Diane - good job on your workout yesterday.

Doreen - cool Fit bit is offering to earn extra money.

Have a wonderful Friday and workout, everyone.

I did this workout by GarageFitness this morning from Youtube (again - listing to my own music on my phone and with the TV volume on mute. I just watch for the timer)

Circuit 1 -Cardio 40/20
1️⃣Standing DB Punch
2️⃣DB Sumo Clean & Press
3️⃣DB Russian Swing
4️⃣DB Burpee No Jump
*30 seconds rest
Circuit 2- Strength 50/10
1️⃣DB Chest Press in Half Hollow Hold
2️⃣DB Front Racked Squat to Step Back Lunge
3️⃣Standing Curl to Arnold Press
4️⃣DB Sumo High Row
*1 minute Rest
Circuit 3-40/20
1️⃣DB Snatch (L) Side
2️⃣DB Snatch (R) Side
3️⃣Alternating DB Jump Squat
4️⃣DB Row & Switch
*30 seconds rest
Circuit 4-Strength 50/10
1️⃣DB Renegade Row
2️⃣DB Single Leg Deadlift (L) Side
3️⃣DB Single Leg Deadlift (R) Side
4️⃣DB Sumo Stiff Leg Deadlift
*1 minute rest
Circuit 5-Cardio 40/20
1️⃣DB Squat Clean & Press
2️⃣Lateral Sprawl Over Dumbbells
3️⃣DB Mt Climber
4️⃣DB Bent Knee Situp
*30 seconds rest
Circuit 6-Strength 50/10
1️⃣Push-up
2️⃣DB Front Hold Alt Fwd Lunge
3️⃣DB Alt Curtsy Lunge & Press
4️⃣Kneeling Overhead Tricep Extension
*30 seconds rest
BONUS CORE WORK-40/20
1️⃣Commando Plank Hip Tap
2️⃣Crossbody Heel Tap
3️⃣Reverse Crunch Corkscrew
4️⃣Over/Under Scissor Kicks

I only did one round of the bonus core work.

Today I did Lite Cardio Party basic mix #6 which is main+calorie crush (step)+ abs#1, 69 minutes, 5,915 steps, heart rate 120/158, 317 calories. I then did Lindsey Samper yoga therapy, episode 7 and 9 which is add on stretches ( I am not fond of #9 really) this was 26 minutes 25 calories, 18 steps. Total time spent 94 minutes, 342 calories, 5,933 steps. It is pouring rain today. I Spent some time setting up an app for my grandson 8's new Gizmo watch so he can text me as well as call me as one of his 10 peope he can have. Funny, now I can see his step count and where he is at. His parents got it for him to encourage him to be more active because when his Dad is sleeping during the day and mother at work it sits a lot. I did not get a stretch in last night as it ended up 1:30 am and I just went to bed. I plan on getting Lindsey's yoga # 11 again this weekend. I have done so many superman type moves this week, I kind of want to get that area loosened up some more as well.

Belinda, nice job getting the workout in.

Doreen, that is a great looking circuit workout. Lots of variety.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Lean Body Circuits hi/lo premix, 21 minutes, 120 calories, heart rate 131/170, 2027 steps. I also did Lindsey Samper Yoga therapy 11 and most of the strength and flexibility one, 47 minutes, 49 calories, 78 steps,78/99 heart rate.

Good morning,

I started week 6 Lift 4 Chest & Triceps circuit today. Sorry I haven't checked in yesterday. My kids surprised us this weekend. We had lots of fun.

Great job on your workouts girls.

Have a great Monday everyone. BBL!

Today I had so much to get out and do and slept late as I woke at 4 am and spent a couple of hours trying to go back to sleep till I finally succeeded. I just did Lite Pyramid Pump timesaver Pyramid Up which is still long, but not 80 minutes plus writing the weights down. This was 74 minutes with stopping to write and at one point I had to make some adjustments. heart rate 95/154, 161 calories (Fitbit just does not give me much for workouts that are not jumping or running all over the place) 1200 steps. I went higher on almost everything except shoulders.
Lower Body
rear slide lunges 12,10,8 reps 8,12,15# dumbbells
step ups (high step 3 risers) 12,10,8 reps 8,12,15 # dumbbells (wasn't sure how my knees would feel at first)
side slide lunges 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15# dumbbell
elevated lunges (high step 1 riser) 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15# dumbbells
sliding cross back lunges 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15# dumbbells
deadlifts 12,10,8 reps 12,15,20# dumbbells
calf raises 30,25,20 reps 12,15,20# dumbbbells
Upper Body
back supersets
pullover on stability ball 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15 # dumbbells superset with
standing single arm back fly 12,10,8 reps 8,10,10 # dumbbell
Chest supersets
chest fly on the ball 12,10,8 reps 8, 10,12 # dumbbells superset with
incline press on ball 12,10,8 reps 10,10,12 # dumbbells
Triceps supersets
standing kickbacks 12,10,8 reps 8,10,12 # dumbbells superset with
lying on stability ball 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15# dumbbells
Biceps supersets
standing sweeper curls 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15# dumbbells superset with
incline curls on the ball 12,10,8 reps 10,12,15# dumbbells
Shoulders supersets
overhead press 12,10,8 reps 5,8,10# dumbbells superset with
incline front raise 12,10,8 reps superset with 3,5,8 # dumbbells

Doreen, nice work with sculpting RX today.

Belinda, looks like you are working your way through the Lift workouts. You do well with those workout rotations.

Good morning,

L4 Week 6 Day 2 Back/Bicep 50/50 is done. I also walked 2.5 miles outside.

Diane - I will pull out Cathe's workouts once I am done with L4. Great job yesterday.

Doreen - great job with your workout.

I will try to be back later.

This morning I did Raw Cardio Tone cardio portion only, 19 minutes, heart rate 144/166, 114 calories, 2,049 steps. I skipped the toning as it is all on the floor and upper focus and I am sore after yesterday's workout. I then did Jessica Smith Dance Walk workout 2, 171 calories, 31 minutes, heart rate 134/180??, 3,201 steps. I also did Step Boss Abs 2, which was kind of painful as the front of my shoulders are sore and their are side planks which I did on my elbow rather than straight arm, and the planks with hands off and on the steps I dropped to just the riser. This was 10 minutes, 20 calories, heart rate 97/122, 89 steps. I finished with Lindsey Samper episode 7 using a sofa pillow under my torso and to sit on when cross legged, 16 minutes(14) I did a bit of lower stretching, 15 calories. Total time was 76 minutes, 320 calories, 5,399 steps.

Belinda, nice work today. I like to change up instructors once in awhile.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to do Step Sync today. Instead of using my dvd I wanted to use the download today. My dvd player is in my basement. ChuChu isn't doing so well these day's. I wanted to workout upstairs to keI never downloaded that workout, got all the others. I tried the code, it expired. I did ICE Low Impact Sweat instead.

Diane - you do seem to like KCM workouts. Good for you. I have all her workouts, just don't click with her. I do like her workouts.

Happy Hump Day everyone.

I also did Jane Adams Beginner Yoga 4. Standing Balance Poses = 24 min. This one was harder than I thought. She did eagle pose, not a beginner pose. I really like the set so far. Why didn't I do them sooner?

Step Boss I max 4 this morning since I left it in the dvd player last night. This was 45 minutes, 212 calories, heart rate 117/143, 4,344 steps. I don't get the heart rate on this one. I did well yesterday on workouts that I did not feel I was working as hard as this one, plus I just kept moving at every break and tried to add hops and more steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Finisher, 13 minutes, 65 calories, heart rate 118/165, 1,197 steps. I finished with Lindsey Samper safe stretches 23 minutes as I added a couple of other stretches to it, 26 calories, heart rate 81/93 heart rate, 56 steps. Total time was 81 minutes, 303 calories, 5,597 steps.

Belinda, I am sorry Chuchu is not doing well. I contemplated Step Sync this morning because I get a higher calorie burn and step count, but went ahead with I Max 4 since it was in the player. I knew if I started thinking about what else I would like to do I would be wasting a lot of time. I have to be out the door before 10 tomorrow morning so hopefully get up early enough to get a workout of sorts in. I really wanted to do some weight work. I may just have to do it Friday for my second weight workout.

Good morning,

L4 Week 6 Day 3 Shoulder Intervals. I will go for a walk shortly than will do Jane Adams 5. Complete Floor Practice after my walk.

Diane - thank you about ChuChu. He is an old dog. The workout I did yesterday gave me a good cal and step count. Hope you get your workout in this morning.

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.