LIFT MOVE RESTORE UPDATE

What does she say? I never use Facebook and there was no sound when I tried the link.
I'm not on Facebook either, but there's a teeny tiny speaker icon in the upper right corner you can click on to get the sound. In a nutshell, she basically says the extra bonus workouts and having some production people out on vacations this summer produced a few "hiccups" but they hope to have them out in October & thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
I'm not on Facebook either, but there's a teeny tiny speaker icon you can click on to get the sound. In a nutshell, she basically says some production people had vacations this summer which produced a few "hiccups" but they hope to have them out in October & thank you for your patience.
Thanks for sharing the update. I’m also a FB avoider.

Snowlover,
I'm not on Facebook either and I also had to hunt for the speaker icon at the bottom of her screen and click it to turn the sound on.

In addition to what others have mentioned she noted some people on the team took summer vacays and they needed to navigate that. She assured us the DVDs weren't on the back burner and also mentioned that she knew people were getting antsy and understandably so.

Thank you to whomever is responsible for posting the video update here!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.