Life Changes!

amy_b

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe,
I just have to tell you that you have influenced my life. Making the decision to embrace fitness and to have the guts to pursue what *I* really want for myself has leaked out into all areas of my life. When I first re-entered fitness as an adult, I prayed that I would find lots of life-application for general character development.

One way you have inspired me is because you have pursued what you wanted without thinking of yourself as "better than" your customers. You seem to see everyone as a person, not an object, and I treasure that in you.

Fitness has also helped me gain the mental clarity I have needed for many years. It has helped my mood and concentration. Often, my mind gets spinning out of control and when I work out with you, I feel I have just hit the "reset" button.

So, my big news is that I am about to sign a publishing contract for a 3-book deal. I never knew I had books inside me that wanted to be written. Thanks to my fitness journey, I have learned to play and to take care of myself well. Out of that, I have discovered what I'm good at.
So, I have a debt of gratitude to you for doing what you do so well.
Thanks a million!
Amy

Wow Amy! This is very exciting for you. I'm thrilled to read this news. Please keep me posted on your new venture. I will definitely be buying your books. Congrat's and best wishes! :7

Oh my gosh Amy, how wonderful! Do you have an idea when they will be available? I am just thrilled for you. I totally agree with everything you said. Cathe has helped to mold me into a much better person also thru her example of character. And, there's never a day that her workouts haven't made me feel so much better mentally. Keep us posted. Congratulations...I can't wait to tell my friends, "I KNOW that author!" http://bestsmileys.com/reading/1.gif

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Congratulations Amy - what wonderful news for you! I wish you continued success with your fitness journey and huge success with your book deal! You're an inspiration! :) :)

Jo

Thanks, everyone. :) We (there are two of us that have been working together) were hoping for a one-book deal, so this three-book deal came as a big shock. It is kind of like finding out you are having a baby and then finding out you are having triplets.
We are still hammering out some details on the contract, but when the ink is dry, I'll tell you.
Thanks for good wishes. I am really excited.
I've been writing for websites and educational screenplays most of this year and last year. I wrote a website for CBS and the TV show CSI: Crime Scene Investigators. It is at csitheexperience.org

However, the book thing has to do with developing strong relationships through adversity, and learning to look at your recurring problems and see yourself in a new way while you make the difficult changes you need to make.

Thanks for your encouraging words. It should be a journey of learning, that's for sure!
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.