LIC song question

andrea43

Good morning!

I'm appealing to any music experts out there!

I'm looking for the name of the song/artist in the first circuit blast of LIC. The lyrics most often repeated are "....you've got me yearning & burning, you're on my mind everyday, everynight..." I've tried to google the lyrics but I'm not having any luck.

Anyone know?

I'm doing LIC tomorrow. I'll keep an ear out for it and see if I can help. :)

Edited to add: I have no clue. Maybe you could email SNM. If anyone would know, it would be Cathe or someone on the team.

Last edited:
Realize

Hi Andrea

I love this track as well. I think its called Realize but I don't know who originally did it. Brian Howe sells the soundtracks to some of Cathes workouts I think. There was a thread on the suggestions forum about the workout music from previous Cathe workouts. I think if you scroll through the suggestions forum you may come across it.

Hope this helps. I'm saving up for the mp3 download of the music from LIC at the moment.

Laura
x

Hi Laura,
Thanks for the reply.

I can't believe how difficult it is to find this song...can it really be that obsolete if it's on a Cathe workout:eek:

Are you going to buy the soundtrack for LIC at the "Big Beat Muzic" website? http://www.bkhowe.com/MIX-cathe_fitTV.htm I was thinking about it but I don't want the whole soundtrack...just the one song in its entirety.

I thought for sure that I would find credit for the song on that website but, nope, no credits there. Guess I'll just have to keep searching.

Enjoy the soundtrack, it is a good one!

LIC Song

Hi Andrea

Yeah I tried searching for that track forever, but I couldn't find it. I even emailed Brian Howe (who didn't reply) so yes I'm going to buy the whole LIC soundtrack. I love that track so much it really lifts your mood doesn't it. The problem is I don't have an ipod yet ( I'm techno challenged) so I've got to wait for the time being.

If you find it please let me know.

Take care

Laura
x

Ask Cathe.
I once had a question about a song on LIS, and she was able to tell me right away what the song was called and where to find it.

It might take her a while to answer right now (busy with STS stuff and all), but it's worth a try!

Kathryn,

Good suggestion and one that I hope will work... I posted my question on the Ask Cathe Forum 2 or 3 days ago and I'm still hoping for a reply.

Laura,
Yup, I'll let you know if I find it and please let me know if you find it.

Maybe it would help if you bumped my question in the Ask Cathe Forum (?)

Last edited:
Hi Andrea,

I think the song is called realize and it is by Soul Buddha. I hope this helps, you can find it on i-tunes

Gayle

Hey, that's it! Isn't it funny how the song is so connected to the workout. I heard this and wanted to do those around the world repeaters.

The other day I heard Jessie's girl and would've done the second section of BM2 along with the music if there weren't other people around.

We should sometime make a list of all the songs from the videos.

Ben

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!This is it!!!! Thank you so much Gayle! You have no idea how crazy this has made me! Please tell me...how did you know the name of the song and the artist? I've looked everywhere for it!

Laura, I'll bet you're just as happy as I am. Once I was armed with Gayle's information, I was able to find the remix that Cathe uses on LIC. You can buy the mp3 download for about 2 bucks on the following site:
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1310960-02.htm They offer a few different remixes of this song but the one used on LIC is called the Playmaker remix.

Gayle, thanks again for coming through with this!!!

You are very welcome. I spend alot of time on i-tunes looking for songs to put on cd's. I teach aquasize classes, so I try and create interesting mixes that will appeal to all age levels. This song just happened to be one that I had. I'm glad that I could help out

Well, I guess I'm going to have to get on board with i tunes! I've been a runner for 20 years and have only recently started to use an mp3 player during my runs. I can't believe how much faster and farther I can go when I'm listening to my favorite tunes. I'll bet your Aquacize students are grateful for the fun and motivating music you provide them with!
Off to explore itunes!:)

LIC Song

Yeah I can't believe its been found. Thanks alot Gayle & Andrea I've bought the download and I've been playing over and over all afternoon.

Thanks alot

Laura
xx

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.