Liann? Any news?

I wish!!! Nothing yet. Baby is being pretty stubborn. If she doesn't go on her own by this weekend, I am scheduled for an induction on Monday morning. I really do not want an induction though, so I'm hoping that she just comes on her own ASAP! Thanks for checking on me. ;)

Good luck with everything. When I had my daughter, I was scheduled for induction and I was lucky and went into labor the day before. Hopefully that will happen for you too.

Jean

Inductions are the way to go IMO. I'm a big planner/control freak though, so I enjoyed having a date and a scheduled time. Hope everything goes smoothly!! Enjoy it! Giving birth truly is an amazing and wonderful thing. I'm so excited for you!!! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess! :)

Hey Liann-

I'm sending you lots of hugs and early congrats as I'm going to the cabin for a week. No internet service up north and my cell phone sucks so I won't be able to check in here. I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to "seeing" her when I get back :)

Liann - I love the last line in your "baby monitor" signature: "I should be here by now!" My DD was 2 weeks late and hasn't stopped being stubborn since!

Carrie

Liann - I love the last line in your "baby monitor" signature: "I should be here by now!" My DD was 2 weeks late and hasn't stopped being stubborn since!

Carrie

My DD was two weeks late too.

Liann - congrats and can't wait to hear any news and pics too!!

Maria

I wish!!! Nothing yet. Baby is being pretty stubborn. If she doesn't go on her own by this weekend, I am scheduled for an induction on Monday morning. I really do not want an induction though, so I'm hoping that she just comes on her own ASAP! Thanks for checking on me. ;)

My son was a week late and he was born on July 3, 1987. I think you should have her tomorrow! :D

My "baby" will be 23 tomorrow! :)

Good luck and congratulations!

Thinking of you Liann and can't wait to hear the news Hurry up already!!! :D wishing you an easy labor & delivery. Hugs to both of you!

Hi Liann! don't worry about being schedule for induction that happened to my self with my last baby it was good experience and she was born on my birthday! good!
I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to heard the good news about your little princess!!

My mom says to eat artichokes, fresh ones, steamed. That made my brother come and he was weeks late.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.