Let's Talk St. Bernards

Christine,

Please post pictures of your baby bully!!!!!! What is his name? We are expecting a baby bullmastiff to arrive in our home the last week of August. :D

I didn't know they were related to St. Benards. I know they share similar boxer characteristics. They are very much like a boxer, only less super charged! :cool:We do not have small children in our home but we most likely have grandchildren within the next 5 years(keeping my fingers crossed;)).

This is my all time favorite youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WoxtxjA_M&NR=1
Look how patient and gentle this big guy is!:D

Oh I just saw his name, Dakota!

Dakota

I will post pics ASAP! He is definitely growing so quickly!! Still has puppy breath - although my daughter said (after he ate the other morning) that the puppy breath was gone!!:)

OK am I just seeing things, or does your crazy Maximus control the remote in your house? :D

LOL! Maximus is so cute! :D
It must be in the name....my Maximus is very lazy! I mean laid back. :p
photo6.jpg

dogs

HI Cathe

Go to dogtime.com & check out the various breeds. Also, please look into shelters or a rescue group. There are rescue groups for most of the breeds. I have a little guy, a coton de tulear, fluffy hairy critters that are always happy.

Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.