lets talk about eye baggage

wendygurl

Cathlete
Okay, saw a pic of myself this morning and :(:( My bags under my eyes are awful. I'm only 41. Looking for suggestions for eye tightners/toners. I have always cleansed and moisturized and exfoliate weekly. I'm ready to call a plastic surgeon :confused:
Share your faves!

Wendy...don't laugh. But I read, and then saw on TV, that you can use (whispering) Preparation H underneath your eyes. Be careful not to get it in your eyes, of course. But I have tried it and it worked for me.

If you try it...please let us know if it worked for you.

:) Elizabeth

I have eard the same thing as Jonezie. Supposedly models use this trick. There are also commercial products out there for just this purpose. Garnier Fructisse (sp?) makes one that rolls on underneath the eyes.

Make sure you are getting enough sleep (obviously!). I have seen them do the surgery for this on tv. Apparently, there are little fat packs underneaty your eye and they take them out.

Carrie

Don't spend your money on the eye roller thing. It did nothing for me. I would try the prep H. However, I do think it is a hereditary thing and what would work best is probably surgery.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.