Let's Chat Thursday 1/15 at noon (eastern)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I will be here on the Open Discussion forum at noon eastern time tomorrow (Thursday 3/15) to chat about anything or answer questions you may have. If you have a question but are not able to make the chat you can post your question here now and I will answer it tomorrow first chance I get. Have a great day! Miss you all :)

Hi Cathe!

I just wanted to express my love for your rotations! Just one question, when you state 45min interval run or steady state run on your rotations, which workouts of yours would be comparable to each? I do not own any indoor cardio equipment and I'm not a runner. I just use your DVD's and they have conditioned my cardio endurance tremendously :)

Thank you so much for all your amazing work!

Natasha

Hi Cathe and Cathletes, I will not be in at 12noon since I have a meeting in Ann Arbor. My question is, how are the new workouts coming along? I am SUPER EXCITED about them. Thanks for your time and Have a Great Day!!!

Not sure if I will make the chat- I will be seeing you on my first RT to NJ this July- I am excited and a tad bit intimidated...all right, maybe more than a tad bit.

Look forward to seeing you!

Bridget

#1 A HUGE thank you for EVERYTHING you do!

#2 I was wondering how tweaking your diet has worked for you. What are you currently eating now? Did you give up your beloved peanut butter, and has it made any difference in your energy levels?

Thanks!

Who brought their lunch with them for this chat? I just finished eating an egg white & broccoli omelette and having green tea as I type....MMMMM

Hi Cathe,

R u still there? or did i miss u? just wanted to say thank you for the encouragement on the spin bike, i am now finishing the 41 minutes ride... i am so proud of myself.:D

That's a great plan Zbridget...keeps you more alert in the afternoon as opposed to having that post lunch nap feeling that usually follows a heavier lunch.

Banana, yogurt is in the fridge- I have a big breakfast, mid morning snack and eat light for lunch

Cathe Friedrich said:
Who brought their lunch with them for this chat? I just finished eating an egg white & broccoli omelette and having green tea as I type....MMMMM

How funny! I just sat down with my egg white and broccoli omelette (although mine also has spinach and cheese...). Yum yum!

Also, I can't wait for the new workouts. I don't have any questions, though - I know I'll love them. :)

Hi Cathe,

Thanks for having this chat with us. I love you and everything you do.

I've lost a large amount of weight in 2009/2010 but have plateau'ed at my current size 10 since. I lost the weight on Weight Watchers and your workouts and no matter how well I eat, how low carb I go, how no sugar passes my lips (sob!) the weight will not budge.

I work out with you 6 days a week (currently doing STS) and I eat VERY WELL and still doing Weight Watchers. What am I doing wrong?

Sitting at hair salon waiting 4 stylists... On myths Cathe app via my iPhone. I own every DVD and appreciate every one! Just tuning in to c what everyone's talking about...

Hi Cathe! I just wanted to echo JT's question about the upcoming new workouts. Any info you can share? I'm so excited I can hardly wait!:eek:

Hi Trendymom....

I'm here and will be for another 50 minutes :) Wow, I am SO HAPPY to hear that. See how fast you got acclimated to this type of workout? I bet you feel so accomplished and empowered. Good for you. Stay strong!

Hi Cathe,

R u still there? or did i miss u? just wanted to say thank you for the encouragement on the spin bike, i am now finishing the 41 minutes ride... i am so proud of myself.:D

Hi Cathe,

I wanted to know what the paleo diet is... not sure that i have the spelling correct, but i saw you mentioned in one of your posts, thanks:D I am super excited to be able to chat with you! wanted to say how beautiful everyone looks in the workouts....

Hi Suzie! That was me just a couple of days ago too. Do they have that magazine New Beauty there. I love that magazine for the latest and greatest on skin care products and more. Thanks for checking in. I also have a FB fan page check in at 2pm if you still happen to be sitting in salon. Enjoy your pampering!

Sitting at hair salon waiting 4 stylists... On myths Cathe app via my iPhone. I own every DVD and appreciate every one! Just tuning in to c what everyone's talking about...

Thanks for your question Natasha!

You can sub in Kick, Punch & Crunch, Step Heat, Rhythmic Step, Step Moves for steady state workouts. You can do any of my 3 Hiit workouts or any Imax workout of mine for your Interval training.

Hi Cathe!

I just wanted to express my love for your rotations! Just one question, when you state 45min interval run or steady state run on your rotations, which workouts of yours would be comparable to each? I do not own any indoor cardio equipment and I'm not a runner. I just use your DVD's and they have conditioned my cardio endurance tremendously :)

Thank you so much for all your amazing work!

Natasha

Hi Cathe,

sorry its me again, curious to know how often you workout and if you use your own dvd's. i am getting ready to be brave and order the STS so i can take advantage of the Pre sale discount and the new dvd's, i am looking every day at the specials to see if Kick Punch & crunch is on, i think that is an awesome dvd, i first saw you on fittv and loved that workout...., i have been doing the STS total body & LIS rotation and am proud to say that I have lost 1 inch in my abs. I am trying to eat (Clean) not sure if i count calories the right way, as my traditional food is indian and i have no clue how to count that. By the way is Jai from indian decent, maybe she might have a tip or 2 for me. Anyways thanks again to you and your crew for all the awesome workouts and the encourgement. They help a lot!:D

I just thought of another question! Do you have any plans in the future to do sequels to some of your most popular dvds? Some on my wish list would be Hiit 2, KPC 2 (maybe a shorter version), and CCC 2 (maybe without some of the super high impact like tuck jumps and air jacks). Also any consideration for some sort of STS follow up? Thanks!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.