Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm typing this: but I'm in. #29. This will be my first Road Trip - it's normal to be insanely nervous already, right? :)

Anyone else from CT?

Yes, that's very normal to be nervous. But, you will make friends instantly and have THE best time! Come say hi to me! :)

Congrats to oldies & newbies! Don't give up hope yet. Sounds to me like many will still be getting in! Good Luck and hope your email comes soon!

Barbara -- Something similar happened to me. I couldn't get the page to load from my desktop computer, but tried on my laptop and it took awhile, but finally loaded. I couldn't get the state part to work. It didn't show any state options and when I clicked on it, nothing. I decided to try to register without that and it kept telling me that I didn't enter a t-shirt size. I was afraid to refresh for fear of not being able to reload the webpage. I kept trying and trying, then finally my desktop got a webpage, I registered there and got #161.

I've heard that everyone will move up due to the server crashing and multiple registrations, but I'm not sure if it will go out as far as my number. Hope it does though and will for you, too!

Hi Renee, I got your email and tried to reply, but it came back to me! But I want to thank you for it. I'm glad you got in! I hope I do. Still waiting for an email.

Wow, I can't believe I'm typing this: but I'm in. #29. This will be my first Road Trip - it's normal to be insanely nervous already, right? :)

Anyone else from CT?

I am and I kknow at least one other person who got in who is from CT...I am not actually "in" yet but on the waiting list....

I've been on 3 road trips - 2010, 2011, and 2012, and also the 2009 Eggland kickoff event in NYC.

I'm in too! I was #143 on the wait list and received the follow up email a short time ago. I am ticket #69. So there's hope for everyone with numbers in the upper one hundreds. I'm so excited! This will be my first RT and I can't wait.

Great to hear froom everyone...Keep Checking In!!!

It's wonderful to hear from everyone so keep checking in and letting us know!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!! :rolleyes:

I'm in and number 58! I lost count for number of RTs I've attended/worked. Each is unique, special with lifetime memories.

I am checking my email every second, but nothing yet. The first email said I was #134 on the wait list..... Fingers crossed that I make it this time!! I made it to the purchase ticket so many times today just to have it lose connection and the first time it worked it was for the wait list! This will be my first road trip if I get in, and could not be more excited and nervous at the same time!

Anxiously waiting for the "you have mail" chime!! : )

I'm in at #66! I am so excited. Still waiting to hear if my friend Beth, who came with me last year, made it. She had issues also.

Cant' wait to see you all again! and make new friends.

My CC has been charged. I haven't received an email yet but I'm hoping the charge means I'm in. :confused:

YAYY!

Number 014!! And the mama is #041 what a play in numbers! My FIRST EVER Road trip! I'm a fairly new Cathlete! only been working out to Cathe for about 1 1/2 years, Ive never been happier or in better shape! Even when I was swimming Competitively Cathe Kicked my BUT! and I keep going back for more every morning! :p :)

I'm in! #9 :) This will be my third road trip '07 & '09 (had to cancel last second on the '08 trip!) Keep hope guys!!!! So glad Cathe's computer support is working so hard! As always, it is all for us Cathletes!

I'm in CT too!

Number 014!! And the mama is #041 what a play in numbers! My FIRST EVER Road trip! I'm a fairly new Cathlete! only been working out to Cathe for about 1 1/2 years, Ive never been happier or in better shape! Even when I was swimming Competitively Cathe Kicked my BUT! and I keep going back for more every morning! :p :)

Looking forward to meeting you and all the first timers...I swim every morning! I love it. I get up and swim early Saturday morning at the hotel (smallll pool but I make it work) on the road trip then go work out all day! LOL

Looking Good!!!

Wonderful to see first time Road Trippers and returning friends :D Looks like we have another mother/daughter pair and we usually have sets of sisters...we'll know soon enough:p

CONGRATS CATHLETES - SEE YOU IN JULY!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.