Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

I'm in! I'm #9! Very very excited! This is the perfect motivation to FINALLY hit a personal weight goal so I can be in top shape for the RT! Can't wait!

I got in! The website seemed jammed there for a minute, and my heart was racing. But I stuck with it, and I got in! WOOHOO! I'm #44.

Last year was my first RT, so I'm looking forward to doing this one with less nerves! :)

I'm in , #61. I can't believe it. I have never been able to go and now I'm going to both of them! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I got in!!!!

I'm #69!!!! So excited!!! This is my very first road trip... I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'm in, too! #41! This will be my 5th NJ roadtrip!!! I missed last year, so I'm really looking forward to it this year!!:D ~~Nancy J.~~

Trip

How fast do you guys get your number? I just got a "your payment was successful" but no email yet.......What? Does that mean I am on the waiting list?

Can you tell I really REALLY wanted to go? :eek::D

I want the 8 before me to check in... because I know I was blazing through those *required fields!

I am #8! My husband did all the fast typing though...he even had time to double check some info! This will be my first RT and I am so excited. My older sister is coming too. Cannot wait!

That is so stressful! I'm in at #31, and my sister is in at # 73 or 74. I had to register both of us, and the link was slow...argh! But we are in! Last year I had to cancel (#16) because I had torn my ACL/MCL and was rehabbing the knee from surgery. Boy was I a grumpy human. But I've healed, and I'm working on getting back to where I once was with the exercise thing. I am very excited to be going back to Glassboro. This will be my second road trip in 3 years! HOORAY!!!

I'm hoping I am in. I am concerned because I didn't receive a ticket number or email and now my husband's credit card account shows 3 pending 100 dollar charges. I had some trouble getting my card to work, then switched to his card, then the site froze. Should I email customer service? Thanks for any advice! :) (still shaking btw)

I am #8! My husband did all the fast typing though...he even had time to double check some info! This will be my first RT and I am so excited. My older sister is coming too. Cannot wait!

Fast-typing hubby hooked you up! :) Looking forward to meeting you and your sister... and all of the RTers! I love having something to look forward to...

I'm hoping I am in. I am concerned because I didn't receive a ticket number or email and now my husband's credit card account shows 3 pending 100 dollar charges. I had some trouble getting my card to work, then switched to his card, then the site froze. Should I email customer service? Thanks for any advice! :) (still shaking btw)

I would certainly email them, I'm sure they are expecting folks to contact them with concerns today because of the sign up.

How fast do you guys get your number? I just got a "your payment was successful" but no email yet.......What? Does that mean I am on the waiting list?

I got the email right away. But I remember reading some of the past RT threads, and seeing SNM say that if you saw "your payment was successful" it means you're in.

In by the skin of my teeth

I am ticket #93! My computer wouldn't work:( Felt the heart pounding and the tears building because I really want to come. Took a second and then I came up with plan B -- the iPad, oh thank god I have one because that is how I got in!!

Can't wait to meet everyone. This is my first road trip so any and all suggestions from you seasond trippers is greatly appreciated:) I'm flying in from North Carolina:) Anyone else flying to Phila Airport??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.