Legs & Glutes vs. Lower Body Blast vs. Great Glutes vs. X-Train Cardio Legs

~Elsie

Cathlete
I would really like to know which ones you most often prefer and why? :)
I've been reading through the Cathe compendium (gratitude the measuredmom) trying to figure which I may prefer for now. These all seem to be around the same length.
What I like about Legs & Glutes are all the premixes available, although it has curtsey lunges which my legs do not like. I like Lower Body Blast cause it doesn't have those (and because it looks like a unique workout). I think what I like about Great Glutes is the pace seems my rate and the inclusion of ball work, although not a great deal of it. (ICE series will have more ...yay!!). X-Train Cardio Legs just looks very, very comprehensive although it might be a bit much for me, so unsure.
I'm pretty sure at some point, I will have all of them, but love to hear what your preferences and enthusiasm or dread or ankle impact are with those.
Thanks kindly.

Another vote for cardio leg blast. You choose weights appropriate for you so it won't be too much for you. The plyo sections are just plain fun!!! If you can do impact, choose the one :)

I would really like to know which ones you most often prefer and why? :)

I'm pretty sure at some point, I will have all of them, but love to hear what your preferences and enthusiasm or dread or ankle impact are with those.
Thanks kindly.

Hi Elsie,

I too think at some point you will have all listed leg workout. I am happy I own all cathe's legs strength workout.
This enable me to hit my legs muscles in different ways and angles.

• Cardio legs blast, lower body blast and the most recent RwH Lift it hit it were designed based on
contrast training method. Basically all it is you lift your heaviest while you do short burst cardio drill in between
sets. This result to a huff and puff session while you are pumping your muscles. It is the leg training I enjoy the most:):)
  • X-Train leg is high rep leg. This one is also good if your want to tone and sculpt your legs.
  • Legs and Glutes is very tough too
To sum up. all these goodies have been designed to meet a goal. Great Glute work your leg focusing on the back of
the leg---Glutes and hamstrings. Lean legs put a focus on the front of the legs quads muscles.

HTH

Elsie, of those 4 I would have to say my favorite is Legs and Glutes. Like you said it has lots of premixes. You can do an all standing workout and go fairly heavy, or a floor workout for a lower impact burn. My dvd has Kick, Punch and Crunch with Legs and Glutes so you can add cardio at the end which are kind of like finishers on LIHI Legs. If you don't like curtsy lunges, don't do them! You can sub reverse, front, or side lunges. I don't like tricep push ups-they always seem to hurt my shoulder-so I sub regular push ups or just hold in a plank for a while. You make exercise work for YOU!

Beth

Can you please post a link to the compendium? I can't seem to find mine. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.