Legs and Glutes

firemedic

Cathlete
Just did Legs and Glutes from the Body Blast series. I haven't done this one in years. With all the newer dvds and her live classes, I haven't done any of her older workouts in a long time. I forgot how much you sweat during this one. And I really miss having ankle weights. I think I'm going to start doing some older dvds for a little while.

While waiting for Lite, I went through all of my Cathe dvds in chronological order. Lots of fun! And you’re right some oldies but goodies!!! Right now I’ve been doing rotations with the newer workouts. But starting in the summer will probably try going in reverse order.

Just did Legs and Glutes from the Body Blast series. I haven't done this one in years. With all the newer dvds and her live classes, I haven't done any of her older workouts in a long time. I forgot how much you sweat during this one. And I really miss having ankle weights. I think I'm going to start doing some older dvds for a little while.
Funny you mention this because I too have been revisiting older Cathe workouts. I forgot just how fun and challenging they were!

Being fairly new to Cathe I often trawl the forums just looking for references to workouts I might try - thanks for referencing this one, had a quick peek at it and it looks fun and challenging in a way that I might just be able to do it. I have a high step but mine has only 4 risers (I think the class are using 5 in this) so that will help me to modify it a bit at any rate! I did the ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast the other day and loved it (didn't dare go the Blizzard Blast but I did do the additional shoulder routine). Am wondering if Legs and Glutes will be more or less challenging for me than this one....will find out soon ;) Have been sticking mostly to ICE and LITE and integrating some Strong & Sweaty and Fit Split and am getting there and would probably rank myself as a 'progressing intermediate'...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.