Legs and Glutes

stuckintx

I just did Legs and Glutes for the first time in a long time and all I have to say is OUCH! I forgot how affective it is. I signed up for a boot camp class in my town but I decided to workout at home this morning due to the cold weather, so I popped in Legs and Glutes and not only were my butt and legs on fire but I was winded as well. I forgot how much I love this video so I think I'll get up early before work a couple times a week and incorporate this into my workout. I'll be looking good in my shorts this summer!

I feel it in my inner thighs the most with this dvd. I think it is one of the best for that area. But I agree with you, it's an oldie but goodie. I'm starting to use more of Cathe's older dvd's at least once a week now since I miss them.

L&G

I love Legs and Glute. It's definitely and old goodie. The full bundle is great.
The standing segment, especially the outer thigh move is my favourite:D. It really does cook the saddle area (not that I have one ;-):cool::eek::eek:) really good. It does activate glutes really good. This has always been a "must have" for all ladies in need to work out lower body really hard hitting many angles:):).

I just did Legs and Glutes for the first time in a long time and all I have to say is OUCH! I forgot how affective it is. I signed up for a boot camp class in my town but I decided to workout at home this morning due to the cold weather, so I popped in Legs and Glutes and not only were my butt and legs on fire but I was winded as well. I forgot how much I love this video so I think I'll get up early before work a couple times a week and incorporate this into my workout. I'll be looking good in my shorts this summer!

Legs and Glutes reminds me a lot of the STS Meso 1 leg workouts. Awesome!

Have you ever tried any of the L&G premixes--the ones that combine L&G with KPC? There are 2 on this DVD that rank among my favorite premixes: 1) kickboxing drills + standing legs + abs (61 mins and this one really really raises my HR!); and
2) kickbox + strength circuit (61 mins).

And by the way, are you "stuckintx" because you don't like Texas or because you LOVE it and never want to leave it? I don't live there (I'm in Idaho USA) but I'm a huge fan of Texas. :D

Last edited:
I just did this workout today too. I did Legs and Glutes Extreme premix. Ouch is right. :eek: Like you, I haven't done this workout in ages either.

Actually, I came up with "stuckintx" when I moved here from So Cal. I was really homesick because I had to leave my family and friends. I have to say that Texas has been good to us and it is a great state. I was just feeling sorry for myself. I have tried the L&G premixes and I have to say that the extreme is my favorite and the most painful!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.