"Leg Burners" (floorwork only)

Shilo

Cathlete
How about a set of workouts in the "ab Circuits" format, but for "floorwork only" Legs and butt. eg. one routine could use the stability ball, one routine could use hand held weights, one could use the band and ball together and one could use ankle weights and the high step, and finally one could use pilates, ballet type moves, no equipment necessary but still tough ( I'm thinking pilates side series and leg circles and the pretzel, clam combo) etc. Please add lots of quad exercises because I need them to strengthen my knees (eg leg raises with ankle weights or bands). The final bonus could be a longer floorwork only, complete leg stretch utilizing some wonderful yoga inspired and traditional stretches. I know Cathe has already done all these things in the past, but it would be so nice to have them all compiled into one tough "floorwork only" dvd!

I would buy this workout in a heartbeat!! And I'm sure many others would too! shilo

Last edited:
Oh!! YEAHH!!!! Great idea! I still do my Jane Fonda leg lifts all the time and they work the best for me!

I still would like to see a DVD like this. And anything else Cathe would like to offer us.. low impact, high impact, step, circuit, kickboxing ... I would love any workouts made by Cathe. She is the absolute BEST!!

Would buy this in a heartbeat. I know B&G has a floorwork premix but mentally I can't stand doing the same moves over and over. Also, the way you have to switch around the equipment is kind of awkward in it.

A full hour long floorwork dvd would be amazing!!! I also have knee issues and am supposed to be strenghtening my quads... kind of hard when you can't do squats or lunges! If anyone could figure this out, it'd be Cathe, but I've been waiting a few years for this and won't be getting my hopes up anytime soon.

I would love this!! I recently sprained my foot and had to lay off of cardio and standing leg work for a week and a half (back to cardio tomorrow and legs this weekend!). Once the initial injury calmed down, I did the B&G floorwork. Gym Style legs also has a good floor sequence. It was a great workout and allowed me to still get in some leg work without aggrevating my foot. I would love more of that. I have yet to find an exercise that targets the hamstrings like the roll-ins on the ball! It would also be nice just because it requires less equipment, and sometimes when I'm tired and don't feel I can "do" a traditional leg workout, I can fake myself out by doing floorwork (kind of like Gym Style chest and tri's - hey, you do most of that lying down - perfect when you're tired!) Count me in on this one!!

I've been meaning to post this:

I LOVE this idea! Legs, hips, glutes are always a tough area and there can't be enough workouts that focus on them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.