Laughing Cow

neicebug

Cathlete
Ok - I am sure that many of you have already thought of this...

While making my whole wheat wrap this morning and DYING to put a BIG HUGE dullop of mayo on it (listen that is one of my biggest weaknesses, I think I could eat it directly out of the tub) ... the thought occured to me that perhaps one of the Laughing cow cheese wedgies would spread onto the wrap.

And we have the Herb & Garlic Laughing cow right now, boy oh boy, this stuff rocks!

So, I just wanted to share that I found this stuff to be a great substitute for mayo (oh my mayo, so smooth and yummy, but so so fatty).

xoxo, Denise

Denise-my older DS and I LOVE this stuff! I like to add one wedge to my salads with corn and balsamic vinegar! YUMMY!

Gayle

Hi Denise,

Tell you what my son and I came up with using Laughing Cow. My son always takes a slice of ham and wraps it around pickled okra. So good. Then I had the thought to add some Laughing Cow as a spread on top, it is so good!! I think you could also use this as a good snack to take to get togethers.

hummus too.

I love laughing cow...

I also use hummus in a wrap instead of mayo. (I'm like you, Denise, I love the mayo) The flavored ones work really well with turkey, etc.

I love laughing cow

Its one of my favorite snacks! I will eat it with apples

I also use it on a sandwich..its just Delish! And so low in calories!

*hesitantly checks the mirror*

I know I put on a couple of pounds over the holidays, but geez...

:D Okay, back to singing the praises of cheese.

Have it everyday in my egg white omelet to liven that puppy up! I cant live without my Laughing Cow Lite!

Ok - I am sure that many of you have already thought of this...

While making my whole wheat wrap this morning and DYING to put a BIG HUGE dullop of mayo on it (listen that is one of my biggest weaknesses, I think I could eat it directly out of the tub) ... the thought occured to me that perhaps one of the Laughing cow cheese wedgies would spread onto the wrap.

And we have the Herb & Garlic Laughing cow right now, boy oh boy, this stuff rocks!

So, I just wanted to share that I found this stuff to be a great substitute for mayo (oh my mayo, so smooth and yummy, but so so fatty).

xoxo, Denise

I spread it on a Wasa cracker with canned salmon and toasted pecans on top. :)

I love this suggestion! I guess I am just a little slow on realizing all the possibilities for this YUMMY spread!
You guys have the best ideas!

xoxo, Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.