Last Rotation Before The Chicago Roadtrip Checkin

Good job, Dawn!

So glad that you're well again, Melissa!

I'm still riding side-saddle but I do think I'm making a little progress. Low Max for me today. One riser for me and I still had to rest some but it made me :D

Glad to hear you're back on track Melissa.

Rhondalyn - at least you're in the saddle.

Dawn - I'm inspired by you wonderful ladies every day!

I did Low Max yesterday. I like all the workouts for this week, but I'm not sure if I can find the energy to do anything today. My stomach isn't happy for some reason and I feel so drained. :(

-Lisa

Sorry to be MIA the last few days....no excuse either...slacking :) Today I did make it to the Y for my classes. I do plan on trying to fit in what is on the rotation for today later on this evening...x10 Low impact and slide and glide. Slide and glide has a fun factor for me.
I love how we push eachother, hope we all get all of these colds and what not out of the way soon!!!! It sure won't be long now before Chicago....
Have a great day,
Dawn

Ok, Low Max, LBP, and X10? My legs are fried. I went with X62 today, rather than adding slide and glide....just because.

Have a great day....2 weeks ladies!!! Get the Lobby ready!!

Last edited:
I did X52 instead of S&G today because I just don't like S&G. In fact, I don't really like using the discs at all. ;) I don't mind the moves where I feel like I have control but I don't like JJ's and some of the other cardio moves with them.

I can't believe that we'll be leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow! :eek: I guess it's too late to lose 20 lbs?

I'm waiting to shave my legs until right before the trip. I figure that should count for a few pounds. :eek: Not kidding. :confused:

Lo Max for me today. I haven't done step in a while, I have forgotten how intricate some of the moves are. I really need more practice with that!!
Have a good eveningl

I've felt like I've been playing catch-up all week. Did X10 Low Impact as my easing back in Tuesday, then PLB + LIC (premix, not the whole thing) Wednesday, another day off on Thursday, then S&G today.

I wanted to do Muscle Max, but time just didn't work out that way, so I'm jealous Dawn. Planning it for Sunday - I think it's gonna be a rainy, lifting-heavy things kinda day. :cool:

-Lisa

I haven't done so well checking in this week either. Can't remember where I left off.....Nothing yesterday and LIC the day before. Today I did X77 for the first and last time. ;) T-shirt ordered. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be but I did take a water break after each one. :p

Less than 2 weeks girls!

Thanks, Melissa.

I did KCM's Cardio Blast. I did the 50 something minute premix and that was all I needed. I know I'm veering off the rotation but I'm doing something. :D

Rhondalyn, lol first and last time, you crack me up. I have yet to accomplish that....
Only a week and a half left till I get to meet all of the ladies I admire so much. Can't wait.
Yes if you have noticed that I didn't mention a workout its cause I :-( didn't today.....

Missed AOLIH yesterday, but got Muscle Max in today. I figure I'll have time to put AOLIH somewhere this week because I don't have most of the work-outs on the schedule, including LIC, B&G, STS Total Body, and whichever cycle workout it is.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good substitute for LIC? I was thinking maybe a circuit premix on a different workout?

-Lisa

Lisa, I would think that any of the circuit workouts would work. Modify to make it low impact, if necessary.

Hi Ladies.

KPC today. With Tabata 5 thrown in.

Getting my hair cut tomorrow. ;)

Lisa, what did you choose?
1.1 week!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.