Last Rotation Before The Chicago Roadtrip Checkin

Celina

Cathlete
I love the March Rotation. Tomorrow will be my first day..can't wait to hear what you are all doing. :)

March rotation for me, too!

I'm excited to do this rotation. I may sub a few higher impact for LIS workouts here and there. For some reason, I actually have more problems with my knees in some of the low impact workouts because there is such a greater range of motion in bending to get more without the plyo moves (if that makes any sense!)

I'm starting tomorrow. Can't wait to see if others join!

Hi girls. I think I might join you. The rotation looks pretty good and I might benefit from little structure. I don't know if I'll follow it exactly either. I usually try to exercise at least 5-6 days a week and I almost always take a rest day. I'm sure I NEED the stretch and yoga at my age though. I started STS but had to quit because I got golfer's elbow. I think that was actually caused by my pull-up / chin-up training. I had one fitness goal for 2014 and that was to finally be able to do an unassisted pull-up. I was determined to follow through this time but I guess I was a little too determined. :/. It didn't help that I'm heavier than I've been for awhile. I've also been nursing a tender knee. ANYWAY.....all that to say that I've been taking it easy lately and I'm going to be sucking wind at the RT. :O. I'll be back after my WO. :D

Ready, Set, go...

Well, Happy Monday!!! It was nice to sleep in an extra 15 minutes with 40 minutes of AOLIH on the calendar.

Boy that one zips by. Love the step section. I plan on putting in PUB tomorrow, as I missed it the end of last week, and legs later in the week. I will probably be playing with some of the cardio as well, with a step or kickbox subbed in.

Waves to Rhondalyn, Renee and Dawn.

Have a great day.

Last edited:
I'm planning on starting this rotation today too. I love AOLIH and was looking forward to starting my week with it, but I'm really sore from an intense 5 mile trail walk yesterday. I'm hoping I can push through it.

I still have PUB from last week to fit in too. If I can't move my legs tomorrow, I may put it there also. Or maybe double today if my work closes early due to snow. :cool:

-Lisa

Last edited:
WTG, Melissa!

Good luck, Lisa! You can do it! :eek:

ALIH completed at my house. I usually have to WO in the afternoon because I watch the grandkids but I got a snow day. :D

And we are off........

Hi Everyone

I take spinning at the YMCA on Mondays. So that was my workout for today. I know that tomorrow will be killer...Leaner Legs.
Have a great workout all!!!

I did Leaner Legs this morning. Wow! It had been a LONG time since I'd done that one. Two down. I'm on a roll!

Leaner Legs Done!! It has been a long time since I have done that one too Pugw. Killer! I did love the cycles of added calf work. Legs will feel this one in the morning. Hope you are all having a great day!! Fat Tuesday.....why do I feel compelled to eat chocolate?????

Well done, Lisa, Rhondalyn, and Dawn.

I hate to say it, but I've come down with something that sent me to bed early yesterday, and has left me achy, feverish, and with a headache I can't shake. :mad: So rest day for me. (flippin' hate a forced rest day) So carry on, and I will catch up as soon as I can. I'll double up this weekend if need be.

Hopefully tomorrow will present itself headache free.

Melissa, if you're achy and feverish, you NEED to rest. I hope you feel better soon. But until you do---REST!

Melissa I second what Rhondalyn says...rest and feel better soon!!! Today is another Spin day at the Y for me. I will fit Afterburn in though. If not tonight then tomorrow instead of Step Moves.
Have a wonderful day ladies!

I'm taking today as a rest day. I'm tired. I had a full day with the grandkids and then took my mother to senior citizen day at Kroger this afternoon. If you have never experienced this pleasure, you don't know what you're missing. It is a WO in itself. ;) Afterburn on schedule for me tomorrow. I'm going to attempt to get up early to get it done. We shall see.

Renee, where are you?

Got in my Afterburn yesterday, even though I didn't feel like it after an annoying day at work. It was a good way to get the frustrations out!

-Lisa

Good job, Lisa! I hope you were able to put those frustrations behind you.

I got Afterburn done this morning. I even got up early and got it done before my GD got here at 7. So for that, I'm happy. It actually felt good and now I'm SO happy to have it out of the way. :). My calves are STILL sore from LL two days ago and I want everyone to know that I REALLY do hate air squats/ squat digs and anything else she wants to call those type of moves. ;)

Aferburn in the bag. Resting 2 days was just the trick. Thanks, ladies. I still need to catch up a bit. Have a great day.

Afterburn done! Boy I hate to love this one!!! Glad to be done! Heading to dinner with friends, gonna try to eat healthy.....dinner and drinks sometimes makes me over do it! I am determined to be good though! Happy Thursday to you all!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.