Last minute first time road tripper!!

AYLE09 said:
Just a footnote to add- I know that every airport is different, but I bring nut butters in small containers in my carryon every time I fly. They've never taken it from me. A couple times I even made it through with Greek Yogurt (but that was just good fortune- don't try it! lol)

Powdered PB works too- Just ask Melissa (Ly10up)! PB2 right girlfriend?

I gave up on trying to get all my snacks and stuff in a carry on :). Not worth a delay or have them throw away my food. I should be ok with a protein bar and 24 almonds in a zip lock bag ;) right???

DebbieH said:
Just piping in to say Hi to all you newbies! Can't wait to meet you! Age, size, fitness level...none of it makes a diff! Come prepared to have fun and the time of your life!!!!

Mare, can't quite promise you'll be able to walk afterwards but sooo worth it! :eek::eek::eek:

FUN, FUN & MORE FUN!

Debbie....can't wait to meet you! You sound like you have FUN no matter what:)

Just a footnote to add- I know that every airport is different, but I bring nut butters in small containers in my carryon every time I fly. They've never taken it from me. A couple times I even made it through with Greek Yogurt (but that was just good fortune- don't try it! lol)

Powdered PB works too- Just ask Melissa (Ly10up)! PB2 right girlfriend?

Yep, Have PB2, will travel. :D

See you in a week!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.