Larger Round Mat?

Gobias

Cathlete
Are there any plans to offer a larger round mat? The current one is 6', but I scoot off that size pretty quickly. I have seen others request a larger one, and want to add myself to that vote! (yes, I know shipping would be a $ issue...but it already is a $ issue.)

I know eventually the Boss Loops were offered for us taller Cathletes.

Are there any plans to offer a larger round mat? The current one is 6', but I scoot off that size pretty quickly. I have seen others request a larger one, and want to add myself to that vote! (yes, I know shipping would be a $ issue...but it already is a $ issue.)

I know eventually the Boss Loops were offered for us taller Cathletes.
Hi Gobias,

No, we don't have any plans on manufacturing a round yoga mat bigger than 6ft. I doubt it's even possible to do as I doubt there is a press that can handle anything larger than a 6ft round mat. Not to mention shipping and the purchase price would be sky-high even if this were possible.

Hi Gobias,

No, we don't have any plans on manufacturing a round yoga mat bigger than 6ft. I doubt it's even possible to do as I doubt there is a press that can handle anything larger than a 6ft round mat. Not to mention shipping and the purchase price would be sky-high even if this were possible.
Thanks anyway. If it ever becomes a possibility, please consider!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.