Land mine workout

Bubachick

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have watched a few workouts with a bar called land mine exercises, I experimented in my room by putting a tennis ball with a cut in it in the corner and inserted the weight bar with some weight on just a small plate to try and it was effective and fun! The angles and range of motion was pretty cool, I could use both hands or unilateral and add squats or lunges too with upper body or even kneel and just focus on upper body. I know they sell a little device you can anchor the bar into as well but the tennis ball in the corner worked for me. In Pure Strength you use a bar kind of in that style with a back row, if it is considered safe enough would you please consider a workout using a land mine bar?
Thank you and very excited to hear what you think on this,
Brigitte :)

I have a landmine attachment that sits in a weight plate on the floor. I have done Perfect 30 lower body and S&S PHA using the landmine for lower body moves. I'll try some other workouts out with it too but I just got it for Christmas and haven't had much time to play and see which routines work best with it instead of dumbbells.

Hi Doreen
Have you tried anymore workouts with your landmine attachment?
The tennis ball with the bar inserted in the corner works good but I might invest in the attachment too.

Way back in the early days, the Pure Strength workout series featured a T-bar row on the Back, Biceps, Abs DVD which can use the landmine attachment. I still love those workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.