LADIES, I did it!!!

GODiva79

Cathlete
I DID IT LADIES! I finally reached my goal!
I got on the scale this morning, just to make sure i didn't overdo it yesterday (it being Mother's Day, and all ;) ) and put on weight. And when i got on the scale, it showed that i'd actually LOST weight! I lost the last two stubborn pounds i'd been trying to get rid of for the last 2 weeks. Which means i hit my target weight loss of 40 pounds!

I was so happy, i almost cried. :7 Now i can focus mainly on strength training and toning up my body. I won't stop doing cardio. I just won't do alot of high intensity cardio for losing weight. So i'm happy and i wanna thank all the ladies on here who helped keep me focused with their postings. You guys kept me focused when i was ready to give up, more than you know.

Thanks guys and YAAAY for me! :) :*

WHOOP WHOOP!!!! Awesome job! Forty pounds gone is a fantastic achievement! You put in the 'blood, sweat and tears' now bask in the glory of a job well done!! You be ROCKIN!!:)

Take Care
Laurie:)

40lbs. is a lot of weight - congratulations! What is your game plan to keep it off? Are you going to get rid of your "fat" clothes? Just doing that is a great incentive to keeping it off.

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy weight lifting.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Congrats on losing the last 2 pounds! You rock!:+

Glad to see someone having success losing weight. All I seem to be doing right now is GAINING it!x(

Oh yeah; "fat clothes" are definitely going. :D I was finally able to fit into my skinny Jeans! hahaha!
I've changed my eating habits to a healthier way of eating. And i'm hoping that, that and lots of excercise will keep the weight off. Working out with Cathe, i'm bound to stay in shape and keep the weight off. ;)

Good for you!!!! First of all, you're a brave woman stepping on the scale after Mother's Day!! ;-) Good luck building muscle!!

Tricie----CONGRATS, girl!!! All that hard work paid off, didn't it!

Now....go buy yourself something new, get a pedicure, take a bath or buy a brand new book. THEN get back to it and set your NEXT GOAL!

Never stop setting new goals!

WAY TO GO!

Gayle

Congratulations Tricie. What a great accomplishment.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.