LA Fitness Expo.

worseenemy

Cathlete
Here I come!! This weekend my DH and I'm going to LA Fitness Expo Saturday and Sunday, I was wondering if anyone here is coming to this event, I'm excited,:D is going to be fun!!
I'll try to take pictures with some of the fitness gurus..
Alicia Marie.
Jamie Eason.
Lou Ferrigno.
Greg Plitt.
And more..
That was Sat 23rd and 24th.

Last edited:
Hi Pinkquinn I wish you could ed go to this event, that was the funnest day's ever I got to meet people, took some pictures, and got so physique and pump I'm ready to workout hard, even hard than I ever thought , I saw all this girls fitness models from Oxygen magazine Jamie Eason, she is so tiny small waist OMG!.. Alicia Marie she is so tall and so nice to talk to them...Ava Cowan all of them so nice and what can I say beautiful girls now I just want to train and eat like one of them LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 39
Nice pictures!!!!! You look great!:D

I know I am working out hard. I don't know if I am working out SMART. I'm going to get an online trainer when the sessions with my trainer at the gym are over. Want to attack the wieghts with me?

ATTTAAAAACCCCK.:D

I have a friend whose dh is in the air force. She says she has the same problem you do with the air force wives. Lots of drama:rolleyes:

Well 2 weeks til hawaii. I believe I will lose 4 lbs by then:eek: because I believe in miracles:)

btw you are lifting seriously heavy wieght good for you!!!!

I saw this T shirt a super ripped lady was wearing it said "girls workout women train" killer huh?

keep on going girl

bumpity bump bump

I worked out with my trainer today for the first time. OOOOOOOO my gosh:eek:

I couldn't even think I was so wasted. At this rate I will be a super hero in no time. Actually, she says 6 weeks.

She had me lifting much heavier and oh the pain!

What a difference. My dh got me sessions with her she really knows her stuff. Hopefully I will get to get a few more sessions with her. She is nut! Ms Fittness America, so she really trains hard!

Where r u Eunice?

bumpity bump bump

I worked out with my trainer today for the first time. OOOOOOOO my gosh:eek:

I couldn't even think I was so wasted. At this rate I will be a super hero in no time. Actually, she says 6 weeks.

She had me lifting much heavier and oh the pain!

What a difference. My dh got me sessions with her she really knows her stuff. Hopefully I will get to get a few more sessions with her. She is nut! Ms Fittness America, so she really trains hard!

Where r u Eunice?

OMG Pinkquinn. You made me jealoussss I can't believe that!.. well good for you! Tell me how heavy did you lift?
I was reading that 20-30 min of HiiT follow by 40-50 min of steady cardio help to burn fat, so that's what I did yesterday and I'm planning on doing it the next month or so... tell me everything..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.