Konnie’s & Teri’s check in

Terina

Cathlete
Hi Konnie here’s are check in
Today I did MMA;FUSION. That’s such a great workout I can’t remember when I last did this dvd. Showed me how much I need to work on my core strength

Attachments

• F4B6B507-48B6-4540-88FE-7E3AB56A6E53.jpeg
    F4B6B507-48B6-4540-88FE-7E3AB56A6E53.jpeg
    761.5 KB · Views: 6
That’s a great one!! I loved that one too! Today I did 20 minutes walk on the treadmill & 10 minutes cycling. I’m still recovering from a sinus issue I’m having. I’m ready for tomorrow!!

Completed STS legs! I did all exercises without weights…just body weights due to my bad knees, back & hips. I didn’t want to stress the then by adding weights. I’m still sweating so much!! The trisets were hard! So glad it’s over

STS LEGS kicked my butt.
so proud of myself I used 23lbs for squats
Loving STS, for calves I dropped to 15’s. Really made sure glute activation was on point too
Picture says it all

Attachments

• AD37BA34-F680-484D-BD42-5A2FF9FD70D6.jpeg
    AD37BA34-F680-484D-BD42-5A2FF9FD70D6.jpeg
    905.7 KB · Views: 6
MMA-Fusion again
But today was a little different because within 15 minutes of starting I was thinking “ I don’t want to do this today “ so I stop the dvd reminded myself why I’m working out and I looked at the motivating pictures on the wall started up again with a better attitude and I had a great workout .

MMA-Fusion again
But today was a little different because within 15 minutes of starting I was thinking “ I don’t want to do this today “ so I stop the dvd reminded myself why I’m working out and I looked at the motivating pictures on the wall started up again with a better attitude and I had a great workout .
Awesome job sticking to it Teri!! You never regret a workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.