Konnie’s & Teri’s check in

Terina

Cathlete
Hi Konnie here’s are check in
Today I did MMA;FUSION. That’s such a great workout I can’t remember when I last did this dvd. Showed me how much I need to work on my core strength

Attachments

• F4B6B507-48B6-4540-88FE-7E3AB56A6E53.jpeg
    F4B6B507-48B6-4540-88FE-7E3AB56A6E53.jpeg
    761.5 KB · Views: 6
That’s a great one!! I loved that one too! Today I did 20 minutes walk on the treadmill & 10 minutes cycling. I’m still recovering from a sinus issue I’m having. I’m ready for tomorrow!!

Completed STS legs! I did all exercises without weights…just body weights due to my bad knees, back & hips. I didn’t want to stress the then by adding weights. I’m still sweating so much!! The trisets were hard! So glad it’s over

Terina

Cathlete
STS LEGS kicked my butt.
so proud of myself I used 23lbs for squats
Loving STS, for calves I dropped to 15’s. Really made sure glute activation was on point too
Picture says it all

Attachments

• AD37BA34-F680-484D-BD42-5A2FF9FD70D6.jpeg
    AD37BA34-F680-484D-BD42-5A2FF9FD70D6.jpeg
    905.7 KB · Views: 6

Terina

Cathlete
MMA-Fusion again
But today was a little different because within 15 minutes of starting I was thinking “ I don’t want to do this today “ so I stop the dvd reminded myself why I’m working out and I looked at the motivating pictures on the wall started up again with a better attitude and I had a great workout .

MMA-Fusion again
But today was a little different because within 15 minutes of starting I was thinking “ I don’t want to do this today “ so I stop the dvd reminded myself why I’m working out and I looked at the motivating pictures on the wall started up again with a better attitude and I had a great workout .
Awesome job sticking to it Teri!! You never regret a workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.