Killer CTX / S&H Rotation

cmiyachi

Hi Ladies,

I love all the ideas I get on rotations here - thanks!

Here is a rotation I do just for one week when I have extra time and energy. I only do it for one week and then I go to a rotation the requires less time.

Monday - CTX Step and Intervals and Power Circuit. Skip cooldown of first one and warmup of the second. This works chest and back.

Tuesday - CTX Kickbox and 10-10-10. Skip cooldown of first one and warm-up of second. THis works biceps and triceps

Wed - CTX All Step and Leaner Legs. I skip the cooldown of the first but do the warm-up to Leaner legs. This works shoulder.

Thursday - First five segments of IMAX1 and S&H chest and back

Friday - Second five segments and IMAX1 and S&H bicepts and triceps

Saturday - S&H Legs and Shoulders

Sunday - REST!

Tips:

- I only do this rotation once every six weeks or so.
- You can break up the CTX workouts and do one in the morning and one at night but then include all warm-ups and cooldowns.

I'm doing this rotation this week and the IS will seem like a break (OK - not really:) ).

WOW! That does sound like an incredible rotation. I'm healing now from an injury and the last couple of days, it has improved tremendously! so I'm very excited to start working out again. I think after a couple of weeks of easing myself back into working out, I'm going to use this rotation. I need to get myself into bathing suit shape for Italy!! Perfect time for an injury, huh? And I'm more than willing to make the time and I have lots of energy saved up from the last few weeks of sitting on my butt. I also ordered so many Cathe DVDs that I haven't even been able to open yet :).

Sara

Just a friendly remark - at least for me, this is NOT a rotation I would go into after not working out for a while. Most days are well over an hour and will go to an hour and a half.

I was on vacation for 2 weeks snowboarding and skiing so no time for traditional exercises and I was huffing and puffing to Cathe when I got back. It took me almost a month before I would try this rotation.

So... just be careful - this is just my experience --- but I'm glad you like it!

That is true, and you're probably right. Generally, I recover fast, but two weeks might not be enough time to gain back the strength or endurance I need. I'm still going to give it a whirl, just to see if I can handle it :) I can't help it, I love a challenge, but I will definitely be careful.

Thanks!

Sara :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.